What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

(Karen) #1569

Sending you a virtual cheese and mustard chaffle @CandyLindTX on an extra festive Christmas plate.

Lunch: Anaheim peppers stuffed with a mix of cream cheese and cheddar, wrapped in a slice of bacon.

Took off a couple hours early today to get some work done. Worked in the Garden for a few hours, then the Wife asked if I wanted something to eat. So I told her a small steak would work. She said she would fry up some Eggs too… Well my Wife doesn’t know what small is, since she actually made me a Hugh Ass Top Sirloin, which was probably around 22 or 24 oz. So had that, the fried Eggs & she even got me to eat one of her Halo Top Pops. (Think it’s the second one I’ve ever eaten?) - But I then went back into the garden to work till nearly dark. … Nice OMAD to say the least.

(Jane) #1572

From the garden…,…

To the plate… stuffed pepper with ground lamb, onion, Rao sauce. Topped with grated cheese and chopped parsley from the garden

Ground lamb “spaghetti” with shredded cabbage

(Marcia T) #1573

Beautiful roses, though! Surely you can get the grill out from under there - enjoy the steaks along with the flowers!

Lunch… Wife made me Scrambled Eggs, Sausage and Bacon. Added some Pepperoni, 2 Pickled Sausages and had a Cream Soda Zevia and an Iced Tea. Also ate 20 Salt & Vinegar Almonds.

IMG_3870

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1575

Pork Rinds and Queso

Hot Cheese Dip with Jalapeños and Bacon. I also ate some strawberries and Balsamic Vinegar. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #1576

This was so yummy!

(Jane) #1577

Red curry chicken with peas from my garden. Was yummy.

(Karen) #1578

Ordered dinner for pick up. Barbecue

I also bought some sweet baby Ray’s barbecue sauce called “Ray’s”. It’s sugar free and uses Allulose as one of its sweeteners. A little high on carbs but very tasty

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1579

@Keto6468 Sweet baby Rays…YEP…I have the buffalo wings sauce…So low carb. Are you Australian?? Or is Rays sauce everywhere??:thinking:

Dinner last night… Just a Salad with some meats

IMG_3889

(Karen) #1581

Colorado. Bought it in the Walmart.

(Karen) #1582

3 piece chicken dinner

Last night chicken
(Jane) #1583

Made some soft cheese with cow’s milk and chevre culture. Wish I could find another source for raw goat’s milk. Used my new cheese molds for a pretty design on top. Cheese had a nice mild tang to it.

(Bacon for the Win) #1584

wow, that looks amazing!

Didn’t bring anything for lunch today, but was in a long drawn out meeting so decided to simply clear some stuff out of my fridge. … So had some Pepperoni, Olives and Pickled Sausages.

IMG_3897

Gorgeous. And I bet it tasted delicious

(Karen) #1587

Beef loin, coleslaw with blue cheese and pecans

(Jane) #1588

Thanks! I’ve enjoyed getting back into cheese making since I’ve been working from home the past two months.

This was the simplest recipe I think i’ve ever tried and I thought it had failed. Basically said to heat the milk to 80 F, add the culture and rennet and let sit for 8-12 hours until the consistency of yogurt. No curds to cut. I did it before I went to bed and after 12 hours it was still the consistency of milk.

I thought about trying a different recipe instead of tossing out 5 quarts of milk. I got busy with online meetings and left it on the stove. I checked it at 3 pm and to my surprise it had thickened to yogurt consistency so I finished it off.