Last night chicken

(Karla Sykes) #1

I made the best buttermilk chicken . You basically soak the chicken and buttermilk for about two to four hours and you do not rinse it but you just take it out let it rip off season it and bake it and if so freaking good and tender . Uploading: 20200604_023648.jpg…

(Allie) #2

@Karla_Sykes I see you post these a lot and it’s lovely you want to share, but you may get more of a response if you post them in the ongoing thread where everyone is sharing their meals? :heart:

(Karen) #3

Come join us!! Lovely meal ideas and pics on that thread. BTW the chicken looks yummy!!

(Ron) #4

Allie, I suggested this to her a few months ago but it didn’t help. Maybe it is an individual attention thing? :thinking:

(Allie) #5

Maybe the case, I’m sure I’ve suggested it in the past too… :thinking:

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #6

Would have to agree. Suggested many times. Look at meeeeeee.

(Kristen Ann) #7

I took the time and wrote step by step instructions for her on how to continue posting on the same thread instead of starting new ones and she never responded to me and continued to create new threads for the same food item/recipe.

(Karla Sykes) #8

It’s not so much quote on quote look at me this is where I first felt accepted in this is where a lot of my friends post and I typically post here. If you don’t like what I post simply move on and don’t read my post I won’t be offended. And I do Post in both places but I mainly Post in here. I’m not upset or anything but I’m just letting you guys know

(Karla Sykes) #9

First of all I’m not going to even get in the debate with you but I have real friends and this thread and that’s why I specifically post here. I have posted in the other one if you have a problem with what I am posting simply move on it’s not like I’m causing any problems. And nobody is definitely my Farrow look at me a whole adult and I got other issues going on in my life. I’m still dealing with the loss of my son and grieving through that so I definitely don’t have time to be like look at me

(Ron) #10

@Karla_Sykes ,
Your not posting in a thread, your “starting” a new thread every time you post. I think at last count you had started 358 new threads. This is a site and everyone sees every thread. All your friends on these posts you say, are friends on the whole site. Everyone sees “every” thread on the whole site. By starting a new thread with every picture of what you cook is just flooding the site and overloading thread count. Understanding how the site works might help to understand that your not reaching people that wouldn’t see you posting in the food thread as it is all the same site that we all see. It’s not a facebook format.