What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1589

Bacon and Eggs no. 483 :joy:

:cowboy_hat_face:

Extra spicy sausage, homemade pork sausage logs, asparagus with butter and parm. Busy month sold a house and moved with a 4 week closing, stayed keto every day despite the stress. Now on 30 acres with no neighbours. Peace.

(Bacon for the Win) #1591

here’s today’s gem, from start to finish.

the only thing there I didn’t make is the cheese. Wish I knew how!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1592

What is it @NelleG ?

(Bacon for the Win) #1593

haha…probably shoulda said that! It’s a pastrami, and then an open face Rueben without the rye bread. Brined the brisket for five days, then slow cooked for three hours. We’ve been making one almost every week since finding this recipe.

Quick Dinner before heading out into the yard… Couple Dungeness Crab, NY Strip Steak and some Shrimp Scampi. (Gave 1/3 of my NY Strip to the girls, and had another Dungeness with a couple Snow Crab legs. There was still 3 Snow Crabs and 1 Dungeness, but I need to get some work done, so they will probably be used sometime tomorrow. … Also had a Cream Soda Zevia and a few Almonds.

Do you have a link to the recipe? I love Pastrami, as well as corned beef, and would love to make my own of both.

(Bacon for the Win) #1596

I sure do. I also have the cookbook Tori mentions in her blog. It was hard to find but I love it!

(Karen) #1597

Dinner. Local carnitas

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1598

@Keto6468 Lo-cal Carnitas? :joy::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1599

Snow Crab Feast

eaten in rounds to keep it HOT! :yum::cowboy_hat_face:

Thank you. I don’t usually use recipes except when learning to make something new. Much appreciated! :slight_smile:

(Troy) #1601

Ya
Just saw this at Winco
Had it in my hand then put back
Not bcuz of the not wanting
Bcuz of the possible wanted to add all the time!
Definitely miss bbq sauce on occasion
I’m gonna buy it nexT trip, just as an occasion add On or drink it sauce😂
4 carbs per 2 tbsp…not too bad ymmv

For the keto police :policewoman: lol

(Ron) #1602

That recipe is “loaded” with sugar. What are you using instead?

(Karen) #1603

Here’s what the website says. Might be completely wrong. Clearly there’s lots of chemicals and artificial sweeteners. But occasionally I just want a little BBQ

You see that they have subtracted out the sugar alcohols/sweeteners and fiber

(Bacon for the Win) #1604

I use swerve, and a lot less than what the recipe calls for.

Last night’s dinner including dessert: Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies, seasoned with Olive Oil, Old Bay Seasoning, garlic powder. Plus, Keto Brownie Cheesecake, sugar free chocolate syrup, sugar free strawberry jam. 4EA4D7DF-16BE-4ADB-85F3-EAC90D7A2C31 ED92E7EF-3B70-41F7-AB43-60BBC6011B42 67616F09-C3D1-4DA2-B63B-AA592FA0493B

(Candy Lind) #1606

Happy National Donut Day. Since I can’t bake in the truck, I made us a couple of giant cheese crisp donuts. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Clever! What kind of cheese did you use?

(Bacon for the Win) #1608

Green Curry Chicken

Fasting today so I have no idea how it is. I have used this curry paste before and it is pretty flavorful. Will dive into this tomorrow.