What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #533

I wont use anything but, ceramic pans. And the color doesn’t matter at all. I’ve used cheapy white ones, green ones, and now, copper colored ones. They all work fantastically :slight_smile: Cast iron and stainless are nothing but a PITA. No time for that. My GF found some big 13" ceramic pans somewhere recently, on a clearance sale for $8.99. Best pans I’ve ever used :slight_smile:

Part of my 6-course meal today. It’s an off day, more carbs and pretty far from carnivore (my usual this week except today). My ZornFast ended up being a series of OMAD days…

Bread with lard and puple onion, it’s a very popular thing, it’s hard to participate in an organized hiking tour where some food is provided without seeing it. My keto bread contains golden flaxseeds, not normal ones.

I uncertainly call it seitan but it’s probably not quite that at this point :D. I don’t know the definition of seitan. This one is full with eggs and fried in lard, it’s pretty normal in my world, I just never did it with seitan (only the lard part, I consider that almost essential). I won’t do it again but it’s definitely edible and very satiating for me).
eggseitan

Not very good photos but as they aren’t flowers, they should do for now (I ate them already anyway). Gastrophotography is great but I never was good at that.

Pork chop with coconut aminos and bacon, Anaheim pepper with cheddar. Omad, and I went back for another pepper and some chicken livers with sweet cream sauce (not pictured). All nice and tasty.

When life gives you bolted onions, roast the greens! They are delicious. If the bulb is soft, harvest them right away. if it’s hard, let them grow until the bulb gets soft. You can increase the growing time by soaking the onion in water for a few minutes off and on. I still prefer an onion that didn’t bolt, but this is good also.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #537

Cheesesteak in a bowl and crab dip from a local carry out

(alphagk) #538

See My Breakfast this morning! Enjoy and Bon Appetit!

('Jackie P') #539

I roasted the last of the vegetables

Used the roasted lemon and garlic to make a sauce

Took some and baked a camembert on top, instant cheese sauce😋

A friend kindly gave me some rhubarb

I poached it with ginger and vanilla, added some to some raspberry couli and made a jolly nice frankenfluff!

Bloody Marvellous :yum:

@CrackerJax if only my body could handle dairy…your brie recipes look soooo delicious :slight_smile:

Tara was outside, enjoying the sunny afternoon

(Elaine) #541

How do I upload a photo here I can’t see it as an option?

(Ashley) #542

Accidentally over cooked my food as I was busy doing things during. But still is soft and tastes fine!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #543

('Jackie P') #544

Thank you Sandy, I do love cheese! And cream!:yum:

Brunch: Sausage and eggs with pepper, salt and Cayenne pepper.

Played around with an idea this morning for the Wife. - Strawberry infused Cream Cheese spread on a Sweetened Chocolate Chaffle topped with chunks of fresh Strawberries. … Her and my Son liked it, but she did ask for a little more sweetener in the spread and a bit more Cocoa in the Chaffle next time. :slight_smile:

Few hours later she made some lunch…

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #547

Chicken Dijon - another favourite!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #548

Chicken, salad and left over cauliflower and mayo for dinner

My fave for pud…I got a new double cream from the farm shop and I love it!

Finished a 48 hour fast with big Omad feast of steak covered in spicy muffuletta mix, portobellos with brie and jalepenos and then some leftover ribs. Hit a new low weight this morning, 108 lbs lost.

('Jackie P') #550

Wow! Well done you!:blush:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #551

@Shinita That looks really good honey. I used to put radish on bread as a kid. Or carrot, I think i may have tried onion once too. Your food looks pretty. Mine looked awful, yet tasted ok.But I think I’m done with mince for a while now. I ate it everyday for two weeks when I started. At least I got some proper iron into me. I certainly needed it.:heart::heart::heart:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #552

@Shinita It’s funny cos when I was a kid, like literally once or twice a year, mum would take us to Macdonalds and I HATED it. I used to sit in the car. Bloody pizza, that’s a weakness for me. I’m a weirdo though. I use to like to microwave mine until it was rock hard, or chewy. The more pineapple the better.:scream::pineapple::pizza: