What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

Lunch… Scrambled Eggs, Bacon and Sausage. Cream Soda Zevia, Almond Milk and Coffee.

IMG_6220

Dinner… Had Roast Beef, Hard Salami, Pepperoni and Cheese. Also had some Chicken and Kale.

IMG_6222

IMG_6223

(Jane) #3037

Colby cheese ready to wax and age in my cheese cave. You can see where I sampled some on the right - it’s pretty good right now.

Today’s TMAD…

Lunch… 3 - 1/4 lb. Hotdogs, Roast Beef and Hard Salami.

IMG_6230

Dinner… Taco Omelette.

IMG_6231

(Laurie) #3039

Never heard of taco omelet. It looks scrumptious!

They are really good, and one of my favorites now too… Here’s the recipe I came up with if you’re interested. My Son loves them too, and ask for them quite often now too. :slight_smile: :+1:

(Laurie) #3041

Wonderful, thank you!

You’re quite welcome. Hope you enjoy them, and look forward to seeing a pic. :slight_smile:

(Candy Lind) #3043

So nice to be home. Baked bacon, made chaffles, so bacon & eggs OMAD it is!

Chuck steak, slow roasted in the oven under foil. I meant to take it out after 3 hours, but didn’t get around to it til 5 hours, set to 175 degrees. It almost fell apart when I moved it, so tender and juicy. Not shown, some 2 gram carb per serving bar-b-que sauce. Chard and Kale with some walnuts and a few cranberries (dried, but not those sugary snack ones. Plain, tangy ones). A little cheese on top.

Pork chops with a dollop of sour cream, broccoli and mushroom medley.

(Jody) #3046

I am getting terrible at remember to take pictures. lol

Thursday night I smoked another chicken for myself

Friday night I had about 3/4 of a pound of brisket and 1/2 to 3/4 pound of sausage from our favorite BBQ place.

Saturday night I had 5/6th of a smoked pheasant and shrimp.

Sunday was 3 smoked chicken thighs, 6oz shrimp, 4oz turkey breast and some hoghead cheese

I am getting terrible at posting them, lol. Playing catch-up.

Overcooked, but still delicious filet of sole, roasted tomatoes and mushrooms, some bacon pieces.

750g bone in ribeye/tomahawk
Bacon wrapped onion ring
Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños
Deep fried halomi fries
Mushroom pepper sauce
Coleslaw

Bacon wrapped onion ring - never tried that, will have to, I am a fan of wrapping things in bacon.

Today’s TMAD…

Lunch… BLT and some Sausage Links
IMG_6234

Dinner… Plate of Cheese, Pepperoni, Summer Sausage with Dijon Mustard & a couple Leg Quarters.
IMG_6236

IMG_6237

(Jody) #3052

Finally got a picture!!!

1 lb Smoked (then seared) Tri-Tip w/ 6 scrambled eggs

Lunch and OMAD… Makeshift HotDog/Taco Salad. Started 3 - 1/4 lb. HotDogs w/ Taco Meat, Cheese & Sour Cream. But then added Italian Dressing, and realized I just needed Lettuce & Tomato for a Salad.

IMG_6243 IMG_6245

IMG_6246 IMG_6247

(Karen) #3054

Chopped cabbage and kale salad with NY strip