What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Joanna Parszyk ) #1968

Sausage, cheese and accidental veg, scrambled eggs with sour cream.

Well, got up and went out early to start putting up Christmas Lights. Brought everything up from the basement, but ended up trimming a big bush, and then cut down a tree! :woozy_face: … Now have the Burn Barrel going, burning up some of the cuttings. But had to stop and take a quick Bacon Break! :smile:

V, made me some Bacon, Eggs and some fried Smoked Spam. Had a small glass of Milk with it, and then 2 squares of Ghirardelli 92% Intense Dark Chocolate and 6 Brazil Nuts. :yum: … Then I was back out the door to continue working… :slight_smile:

Ok, I give up… what is an accidental veg? Did you slip and fall with a knife in your hand and accidentally julienne an onion?

(Allie) #1971

I made a really healthy and tasty mix of olives, pickles, sardines, eggs, and mayo to take into work… then ate peanut butter and keto cookies. Oh well, no food prep in the morning :joy:

My second pork rind based meal of the day. These are the baked “1/3 less fat” ones I got. I smothered them with cheese and sour cream. So hopefully that solves that problem.

(Allie) #1973

That looks lovely

(Blessed with butter ) #1974

crap

(it's official - I'm forked) #1975

I think you’re thwarted them quite nicely.

(Caryl) #1976

Team lunch at Nandos today:

Quarter chicken peri-peri with 3 portions of halloumi sticks from the starter menu.
Extra peri peri sauce and olive oil.

Delicious and filling!

Pulled Crock-Pot beef and a few pickles. Simply delicious

(Cathy) #1978

That is on my list of new foods to try!!! It sounds wonderful.

(Joanna Parszyk ) #1979

How did you know :rofl::rofl::rofl:?
It is just my little joke to describe a small portion of a variety of veg. Criterion for the choice: whatever is in the fridge :woman_cook:( pro chefs tip) and doesn’t blow up my carb intake :wink:

LC chocolate (100% cocoa, sweetener, salt) melted with bacon drippings and orange oil extract whipped with heavy whipping cream.

(No pic because it just looks like chocolate.) Super tasty!

Well, ended up cutting that tree up all day. But after going in and taking a shower, I went back out and cranked up the Grill. :slight_smile: … Grilled up some NY Strip Steaks and Top Sirloin & a package of Drumsticks. Added Cole Slaw, Cauliflower Egg Salad and of course, the green guys. :slight_smile: And a side of their cousin, Brussel Sprouts.

(Brennan) #1982

before
after
with :green_salad:
Beef ribs and Swiss chard salad!

(When in doubt, keep your carbs under 20g) #1983

That’ll teach’em! :+1:

(Mike W.) #1984

One of my favorite things to make. Jalapeño popper egg cups.

(Brennan) #1985

Macha, Moringa, turmeric & coconut milk late!
A delicious evening treat to get them minerals into you!

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #1986

Aching for a biggass salad. So it’s happening. Also a 80/20 cheeseburger and a few pork roast “burnt ends”.

You’ve done it again @GodwinGoGo :yum: