What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #1997

This exactly.
I’ve read SO many posts from people in distress about foods they cannot have. I rarely have this problem because it’s easy to focus on wonderful foods that I can have!
These meals I post pics of usually take only about 5-15 minutes of active prep/cooking time.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1998

The same is true when talking to people about what I eat. They are far more distressed than I am. Comforting them takes so much unnecessary mental energy. :roll_eyes:

(Diane) #1999

Late breakfast. Cheddar jalapeño sausages with a large omelet with carmelized onions, blackened (accidentally!) broccoli & sharp cheddar with a dollop of sour cream

(Jase) #2000

Struggling to keep up with this, been a couple of months.back in Poland and meat feast as good as ever

(Karen) #2001

Almost completely done with putting ornaments on our tiny tree. I probably have 30 more ornaments. Was wanting fish and salad this evening. Pecans and Brussels sprouts with balsamic vinegar and bacon fat. DH Ended up with some pesto, sun-dried tomato cavatappi too.

Getting all artsy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bit low effort today but pretty tasty :slightly_smiling_face:

(Running from stupidity) #2003

Aussie Pickle Dave :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #2004

Relaxing outdoors on our alfresco terrace as the weather warms up, dining on our finest handcrafted chicken sausages topped with swiss-brown mushrooms and house-blend gravy. Pan-fried broccoli and cabbage round out the dish.

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #2005

This should be goal for us all… Low effort and tasty!

True that - & it still beats peeling the lid off of a low fat yoghurt :grin:

The pared back version but I won’t deny Pickle Dave was my inspiration :slightly_smiling_face:

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #2008

THIS :point_up:
Is post no. 2000 on this thread!

Congrats! Your new car should arrive any moment now…

I shall sell it & spend the money on ham, cheese & pickles :grinning:

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #2010

That’s a lot of pickles.
Careful, it might lure Dave in…
:rofl:

(Kristin) #2011

The last 2 days I have been accidentally OMAD. I’ve just been too busy all the way up until night time to eat. Yesterday I was just going to fast all the way through, but my husband wanted to stop and eat on the way home to give traffic a chance to die down. I had a salad, steak and veggie side.

Tonight was a casserole with meat, bell pepper and cheese. Not pictured was nuts, cole slaw, more cheese :flushed: and dark chocolate.

Pork rind donut holes! Fried in tallow, and dusted with cinnamon, nutmeg and monkfruit/erythritol blend.

(Running from stupidity) #2013

Pulled Brisket: the Pickle Dave tribute edition - 200g of 36-hour slow-cooked brisket, with pickled jalapenos, fire-roasted capsicum strips and sour cream, with a magnificent dill pickle crowning the dish, giving it the perfect touch of crunch and brightness.

You say so much more with one pickle than I could with half a dozen or so :pray:

(Karen) #2015

Dramatic photo. And yum!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #2016

My clock-lunch today. Beef sautéed in butter and garlic and a coffee with cream, cocoa, cinnamon and an egg. First time doing the egg in my coffee thing. Other than making the foam more substantial I don’t really taste any difference. Might be a good way to get eggs in!