What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Running from stupidity) #1957

:+1:

24 years, have learned SOME things :wink:

You get to know relative key positions pretty well when you are checking stuff as your job. And that’s a pretty dangerous one :slight_smile:

“pickles, olives and deviled eggs Dave” is just too long to be an effective nickname :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #1958

Mmm, that does look good.

Thank you for the inspiration :grin:

(Kristen Ann) #1960

I used to live in Maryland–I miss this! :sob:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1961

My first chicharones! Ever!

(Running from stupidity) #1962

And they’re special!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1963

That’s how I roll.

Roasted Chicken Thigh Salad with Sweet Chilli Mayo & Sriracha

(Running from stupidity) #1965

I always want to eat this stuff :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #1966

If you’re tired of the whole “our steak is thicker than Jenny McCarthy” competition that seems to go on with other restaurants, this 24 hour sous vide rump is for you! Sliced thinner means more surface area for the same weight, which means more flash-seared crust to enjoy! On the side is our house-created Doodlezoodles, a special combination of daikon and zucchini noodles, bringing an exotic fusion element to the dish. Chef’s special wasabi paste is the final zing that takes this dish beyond perfection to you.

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Making up for years of ‘undressed’ salads. They’re not nearly as interesting as they sound :grin:

(Joanna Parszyk ) #1968

Sausage, cheese and accidental veg, scrambled eggs with sour cream.

Well, got up and went out early to start putting up Christmas Lights. Brought everything up from the basement, but ended up trimming a big bush, and then cut down a tree! :woozy_face: … Now have the Burn Barrel going, burning up some of the cuttings. But had to stop and take a quick Bacon Break! :smile:

V, made me some Bacon, Eggs and some fried Smoked Spam. Had a small glass of Milk with it, and then 2 squares of Ghirardelli 92% Intense Dark Chocolate and 6 Brazil Nuts. :yum: … Then I was back out the door to continue working… :slight_smile:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1970

Ok, I give up… what is an accidental veg? Did you slip and fall with a knife in your hand and accidentally julienne an onion?

(Allie) #1971

I made a really healthy and tasty mix of olives, pickles, sardines, eggs, and mayo to take into work… then ate peanut butter and keto cookies. Oh well, no food prep in the morning :joy:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1972

My second pork rind based meal of the day. These are the baked “1/3 less fat” ones I got. I smothered them with cheese and sour cream. So hopefully that solves that problem.

(Allie) #1973

That looks lovely

(Blessed with butter ) #1974

crap

(Running from stupidity) #1975

I think you’re thwarted them quite nicely.

(Caryl) #1976

Team lunch at Nandos today:

Quarter chicken peri-peri with 3 portions of halloumi sticks from the starter menu.
Extra peri peri sauce and olive oil.

Delicious and filling!