What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Running from stupidity) #1937

It was just the fathead pizza dough recipe with stuff on top, basically :slight_smile:

(Carl Keller) #1938

Got it, thanks juice.

(Running from stupidity) #1939

I think I mentioned it elsewhere, but bears repeating here - it was VERY crunchy. Needed something to make it rise just a little, I think.

I’ve heard of people adding baking powder to fathead dough with some success - could be worth a shot.

("Don't call it calories, call it food") #1941

Fried marinaded paneer. The best. Marinade in melted butter or ghee, a tsp of turmeric, a tsp of paprika, and a smidge of chili powder. Fry. Yummy!!!

Oh my :yum:

Yes ma’am, they do indeed get creamier the more they set up. (Most say to let them set up 8 hrs. to 3 days before serving.) I like mine very creamy, and if you slice and freeze them, they last quite a while, and you can pull them out and let them sit and thaw. Or you can it them like Ice Cream. :slight_smile:

Yeah, guess I can’t deny that. :smile: I do like them with my meals.

Yes ma’am, they are indeed. :slight_smile: I actually like mine with a little extra Mustard, which adds a nice flavor.

Ah… Caught that did ya! :smile:

Well, it’s about the time we usually eat, but I was wrapping up some more work outside and also put the Harley away for the season. - So by the time I got back in, I got the Duck in the Rotisserie a little later than I wanted. So we have a little more time to wait before we get to eat tonight. :pleading_face:

(Brennan) #1944

salmon and stir fried ginger garlic gai lon!

(Joanna Parszyk ) #1945

Looks fantastic!!!

(Kristin) #1946

Beef Barbacoa with pork skins. The beef b was premade - Del Real Foods brand. All good ingredients. I added some onions. It went really well with the pork skins. Not a bad meal for wanting a night off from cooking. My husband ate it with tortillas instead of fried pork skins.

(Running from stupidity) #1947

Yeah, that was my suggestion too, but for about the first time ever, my wife wanted to do it exactly as per the recipe “to get a baseline.” Whenever I suggest that, it’s a dumb idea :slight_smile:

Whenever my husband does something in a less than stellar fashion (very rare!) it’s all about ‘getting a baseline’ :laughing:

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #1949

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: my husband and I go through the same thing, except we are on opposite sides, I tell him to make it like the recipe to get a baseline and he always wants to add just a few little other things.

(Cindy) #1950

Well dang, I didn’t think I was hungry until reading the new posts in this thread. LOL I seriously want to come live with some of you!!

Hubby and I went to an early dinner. I came home after running some errands and he said “When did you last eat?” I said “Yesterday.” lololol

I had some prime rib with braised cabbage. I only ate a couple of bites of the cabbage…wasn’t a fan. It was over-cooked to me…had lost all “bite” and was kind of mushy. I also think it might have had some sugar in it (I didn’t think to ask ahead of time).

Well, the duck finally got done. :+1: … So we just finished up and since I’m not working tomorrow, plan to put a little time in before bed to let the tummy settle. - Rotisserie Duck, (Including Heart, Liver and Gizzard) home made Cole Slaw, Deviled Eggs, piece of Salmon, Pickles, Olives, Cauliflower/Egg Salad and a Salad.

And for those who actually read all the silliness with these images, please keep in mind that when typing in the words, ‘Rotisserie Duck’, that the letters U and I, are right next to each other!!! :flushed::crazy_face: :smile: The wife was cracking up laughing when I told her what I did. Saw it and said, NOPE! that’s a major typo!

(Running from stupidity) #1952

As are D and F :slight_smile:

(Carl Keller) #1953

At least you understand the rules of marriage.

Ya know, I didn’t even think of that. :smile:

(Carl Keller) #1955

That duck looks delicious. I’m getting good at spotting your meals, without looking at the posters name. Those pickles, olives and deviled eggs are your signature.

lol :smile: … Thanks!