What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Jocelyne Slattery) #1914

Wow! I’m impressed that you measured everything! I just eat to satiety, done with counting after years of Weight watchers. I could never eat that much but looks amazing !

:flushed: … Hey!, Why you Pickling on me? :laughing:

Not sure just how many nick-names one can have? … The nick-name Digital Dave came from all the IT work that I do/have done at work, as well as doing Digital-Artwork. The nick-name Cheese Cake Dave came from work and friends, due to me making them for over 20 years. … But man, I only eat the Pickles! :crazy_face: :laughing:

(Ashley) #1917

I got it off of this website. https://www.tasteaholics.com/recipes/low-carb-keto/keto-mini-cheesecakes/

Had a cold meal before starting on the Christmas lights today. :woozy_face: … Went the cold route today, but also some stuff I’ve always loved, but haven’t been eating. Not because it’s bad or anything, but just been having too much fun cooking some new meals. :slight_smile:

Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Hard Salami, Ham (Filled with Egg Salad), Cauliflower/Egg Salad, Shaved Roast Beef, Olives and yep, those green stick-like things. :smile:

5 sausage links…4 eggs…3 slices of bacon oh yum!

It may not be a looker. But I would eat it again!

That looks good. … But also for some reason, reading this :point_up:, I started thinking of that darn Christmas Song, ‘12 Days of Christmas’ … 4 Calling Birds, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle doves, etc. :smile:

Hahaha. I have more Christmas spirit in me than I even knew! I believe I have finally kicked my ‘I’ve worked too many years in retail bah humbug, Christmas sucks’ attitude to the curb.

On a side note…my eyes may have been bigger than my stomach. Not sure I am gonna finish this delightful plate of food.

(Ashley) #1923

Their good! They definitely taste even better if you leave them for at least 24 hours. They get creamier.

Exactly this :point_up: This is why I let my Cheese Cakes sit for three days before delivering to the person who ordered it. They get very creamy indeed. :+1:

(Ashley) #1926

It’s hard to do it though, I caved in and ate one early but had one today and tasted a lot creamier!

I never know this about cheesecake. I learn so much from this forum.

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #1928

I’d call you Cheesecake Dave if there was one on every single plate you eat, but… the pickles….they’re freakin’ everywhere, man!
:rofl:
I love pickles, but I’m starting to think you’re a Vlasic Dill Shill.

Btw, I’m trying one of your cheesecakes this week for my birthday…is your Keto recipe polished and finalized?

(Troy) #1929

Interesting😄
Do you have or go with a certain amount for the homemade capsules

(Diane) #1930

Those sound very yummy!

(Running from stupidity) #1931

Nice photo, Green-stick-like-thing Dave.

Crazy yum salad
(Karen) #1933

My husband’s Saab club annual brunch
Lobster tail, clams, sausage, bacon wrapped eggs, pork belly, melted butter

Flank steak, sour cream, deviled egg, smoked salmon (lox), sushi

Gouda omelette with Sriracha/Tabasco & Spam.

First time trying spam - not too shabby :yum:

(Running from stupidity) #1935

Mmmm, that does resemble Hanger steak quite nicely. I do miss hanger steak.

(Carl Keller) #1936

What recipe you using for the garlic bread? Please.