What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #8174

:blush:

Not a great photographer, but this is what I’m currently eating. I was in the mood for a poke bowl, and this is the closest I could get on my budget (which only has space for cold smoked salmon and not sushi-grade :laughing:)

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8176

I ate a bit earlier than dinner time tonight as I have to go out soon and I knew I’d get hangry while I was out! Amongst all the left over mince is a baked egg covered in cheddar cheese, and topped with sour cream!

My local Walmart carries Foster Farms Chicken Gizzards & Hearts.

Also, Foster Farms Chicken Livers.

(Jody) #8178

thanks.

I saw that but they have been “out of stock” for quite some time at my local wally. They have the gizzards but the one w/ the hearts is ALWAYS out of stock. I keep trying though!

The packages that I buy have both Gizzards and Hearts in them as well. But yes, I would surely love to purchase a package of hearts only too. :+1: … On a side note, we have asked the folks that work there about possibly getting in some Turkey Gizzards as well, but we haven’t heard back on those just yet. I did Liver, Fried Onions and Fried Eggs just the other day, and it was quite delicious.

(Ellen) #8180

Casa del mar / a study in pink tonight, salmon with coconut garlic prawns, all with garlic butter on top.

Thought this would cover tomorrow’s lunch as well, but no, all gone.

(Karen) #8181

OK you know your pork rinds are real when you see a tattoo

OK I’m a little grossed out

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8182

I can’t figure out what gang he belonged to. :cowboy_hat_face:

I’ve actually seen this before myself, but it’s been a while. :slight_smile:

Pepperoni, chorizo, salami, jalapeños and olive pizza on one side
Italian sausage, grilled baby artichokes and shiitake mushrooms on the other.

(Brennan) #8185

Sous vide duck breast with Savoy cabbage sauteed in duck fat!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #8186

Today I had the last of my leftover short ribs from Sunday. But when I got home from work I made food for tomorrow through Friday - bacon cheddar burger patties (pictured below) and these new green giant brand broccoli cheddar tots. Excited to try the tots :yum:

https://www.greengiant.com/products/detail/green-giant-veggie-tots-broccoli-cheese/

ETA - this should be @dlc96_darren approved since the burger patties are pre-made and just needed to be cooked #lazyketolife :joy:

(Kristen Ann) #8187

:open_mouth:

(Kristen Ann) #8188

Made pizzas with leftover spinach artichoke dip (on left) and leftover keto turkey a la king (on right). Attempted to top them with roasted garlic but burnt it. :pensive: The a la king pizza was a bit bland but the other one was yummy.

I made pork loin and then topped it with butter and about 3 carbs too many in vegetables but that’s ok. Before this I had a couple strips of bacon and a wheel of babybel cheese
Trying to restart IF after a couple weird months at work but only made it 20 instead of 24 hours

@beccs you are Lazy Keto approved!

The Epitomy of Lazy Keto

Sorry @David_Stilley. :grin:

(Troy) #8192

Corned Beef and Eggs

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8193

@dlc96_darren What about the out of picture :fries::fries::fries::fries: ? And did the buns really end up in the trash or did you make French Fry sandwiches for desert? :scream:

:rofl::rofl::joy::joy::grin::cowboy_hat_face: