What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #8104

Mushrooms are hit or miss for me. They are so easy to overcook and then they become squishy and gross :nauseated_face: it’s like you have to cook them for JUST the right amount of time - 1 second too long and it’s over :joy:

(Full Metal Keto) #8105

@Keto6468 I made my own, fathead variation. I tried to add too much flour and psillium so the texture wasn’t as soft as I wanted. I ended up reheating them in a vegetable steamer :laughing:. But the flavor was good and when I get the recipe dialed in I will share it. The brown side was when I flipped them over from a sheet pan onto a pizza stone and left them a minute too long. :cowboy_hat_face:

Will do. :+1: Makes a nice replacement indeed.

(Full Metal Keto) #8107

That’s the main reason I want an Instant Pot! No non stick surface deterioration into your food …:wink:

Might be time for an upgrade here, I noticed recently some black coating coming off our slow cooker bowl/insert…now I feel more inclined to purchase an instant pot :smirk:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #8109

Fair point, I honestly never think about the non stick surface chipping away and getting into your food but I suppose I should :joy:

(Full Metal Keto) #8110

@BeStill and having a pressure cooker, steamer, sour cream incubator, and all the other stuff they do would make for an amazing kitchen tool. I never wanted a crock pot because my kitchen is small and storage is a premium, but I’d find a place for keeping an Instant Pot. Costco has them pretty cheap, less than Amazon last time I checked. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Allie) #8111

Mushrooms cooked in butter cannot be over cooked :heart_eyes:

Picanha, chimmichurri, grilled asparagus and mushrooms

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #8113

Butter fixes everything :pray:t4:

(matt ) #8114

Wait til it cools or you’ll take the skin off the roof of your mouth.

Can’t upload the video. Dang.

That’s a great tag line, @beccs! You should use it. :slight_smile:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #8116

Ah the slogan badge, what an honor (gets T-shirt’s made) :grin::joy:

Kinda like avocados.

Wait
Wait
Wait
Wait
Wait
Wait
EAT ME NOW
Too late
:crazy_face:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #8118

EXACTLY like avocados :woman_facepalming:t4:

(Full Metal Keto) #8119

Lazy Keto Sunday

Cold plate…Tri Tip, Pepperoni, Giardiniera, Laughing Cow Pepperjack, Asiago and Peperoncini.

:cowboy_hat_face:

Home-made fast food. I did a McDonald’s copy cat recipe for the burger seasoning (msg, onion powder, salt and freshly ground pepper) and an In-n-out spread copycat using mayo, ketchup, dill relish, a dash of Erythritol and a splash of vinegar. This was super good and no worries about biting into bits of bone which has happened way too often when I get a patty from McDonald’s.

@beccs HOw is that coffee? Just bought some for the first time this morning…wondering…

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #8122

I love it! I don’t drink it often, it’s usually reserved for while I’m grocery shopping and I’m tired and a little hungry. Just to hold me over. But I think it’s delicious. I’ve tried bulletproof brand pre-made refrigerated coffee before and I almost spit it back out :nauseated_face:

I love them simmered in butter and a bit of red wine. :heart: