What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(matt ) #8114

Wait til it cools or you’ll take the skin off the roof of your mouth.

Can’t upload the video. Dang.

That’s a great tag line, @beccs! You should use it. :slight_smile:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #8116

Ah the slogan badge, what an honor (gets T-shirt’s made) :grin::joy:

Kinda like avocados.

Wait
Wait
Wait
Wait
Wait
Wait
EAT ME NOW
Too late
:crazy_face:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #8118

EXACTLY like avocados :woman_facepalming:t4:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8119

Lazy Keto Sunday

Cold plate…Tri Tip, Pepperoni, Giardiniera, Laughing Cow Pepperjack, Asiago and Peperoncini.

:cowboy_hat_face:

Home-made fast food. I did a McDonald’s copy cat recipe for the burger seasoning (msg, onion powder, salt and freshly ground pepper) and an In-n-out spread copycat using mayo, ketchup, dill relish, a dash of Erythritol and a splash of vinegar. This was super good and no worries about biting into bits of bone which has happened way too often when I get a patty from McDonald’s.

@beccs HOw is that coffee? Just bought some for the first time this morning…wondering…

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #8122

I love it! I don’t drink it often, it’s usually reserved for while I’m grocery shopping and I’m tired and a little hungry. Just to hold me over. But I think it’s delicious. I’ve tried bulletproof brand pre-made refrigerated coffee before and I almost spit it back out :nauseated_face:

I love them simmered in butter and a bit of red wine. :heart:

(Jane) #8124

Lettuce and radishes from the garden. Finally warmed up enough for some of my tomato blossoms to set fruit so soon will have our own tomatoes also.

Leftover ham and thick pork chops cooked on the grill outside.

(traci simpson) #8125

Game of Thrones meal !

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8126

@Diygurl19 Enjoy!

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Carol) #8127

@Acnickel, thanks for the recipe. Glad you tried the almond butter because as much as I love chocolate and PB, I do not like them together (gasp!). But I do like other combos such as peanut butter with dill pickles. :slight_smile:

(Keto butts drive me nuts) #8128

fathead pizza with anchovies!

(Jody) #8129

I will be eating these (and chicken livers) this week w/ my meat(s)!! I love them. I wished I could find chicken hearts as well … but I haven’t fond them yet.

How were yours cooked?

Those were cooked in a slow cooker, with added Salt, Pepper, Liquid Smoke and some Montreal Steak seasoning thrown in. We sometimes let them cook over the day, or even through the night on low, which makes them real tender, but it doesn’t take but a few hours to get this on high either though. :+1:

Actually have Chicken Livers being cooked by the wife now and will be throwing them in with some fried Eggs and Bacon. :slight_smile:

(Jody) #8131

Carnivore day 5,6,7

Friday: A little hamburger shack (literally). I really threw them when I wanted ONLY meat and 4 patties at that :smiley:

My complaint here is that the meat was WAY … WAY too over cooked and dry. He said he would only let it go at medium rare, which was fine, but as you can see that is well done. This is the same reason i HATE 5 Guys burgers … they only cook them one way … shoe leather.

(started eating before I snapped the pic, it WAS a whole patty).

Saturday:
Nothing much to show, I had 6 char-grilled oysters w/ garlic butter (we went to the local Oyster Fest). When I got home, I just had 4 beef sticks because it was late and I didn’t want to eat too much and then go to bed.

Sunday: [NO Pic]
We went to Golden Coral for lunch. I had (all estimates) about 1lb of pulled pork, 6oz steak, 2 chicken thighs, 10 deviled egg halves, a couple of pieces of Italian sausage. (This was actully probably a little much and as of this morning, I am still pretty full. lol)

I like to add some Rao’s Sauce, Cheese, Sour Cream and Scallions to mine, or you can simply add something like Sour Cream, or anything that adds some creaminess to it, which helps with it being dry. Sometimes I will just add some No-Sugar Ketchup or Mustard. … Though I’ll eat Hamburgers plain, I do prefer having something on them.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #8133

@Jody22, man, big respect for going out to eat and having a plate full of meat circles. I admire the ability to be hardcore about things. Going out to eat and staying on track is one of my shortcomings. But your post was inspirational to me. :grin: