What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(traci simpson) #8024

I had to laugh out loud last night for dinner because I had to big chees stuffed burgers with a piece of bacon on each and a slice of cheese on top and a smoked sausage. I didn’t think I would finish but I did and I wasn’t as full as I thought I’d be! lololol… so crazy.

(Karen) #8025

Lunch out with my husbands retirement group, at the local Chinese restaurant

Last nights dinner, carbonara(duck yolks, double cream,garlic, Parmesan & grana padano cheeses, parsley & rosemary smothered over konjac noodles) with beef & pork meatballs

Tonights, 1/2 a roasted chicken (I get all the good dark meat cause dh is weird and only wants the borring breast meat.) mozzerella, tomato, kalamata olives, grilled sweet pepper & basil salad drizzled in olive oil and just a touch of balsamic.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #8028

My brother surprised me with grilled salmon, shrimp and asparagus tonight. I really needed some home cooked food. Very thankful, indeed!

(Jennifer) #8029

Went to a hole in the wall diner, and had a grilled pork chop and over easy eggs. Subbed tomatoes for the hashbrowns, and yum!!!

(Jacqueline Porter) #8030

How nice to have a lovely brother to cook just the right thing for you!
Some people have relatives who would cook them cake! I used to think love meant baking cake! :birthday::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Made pork chops for the very first time in my life! I haven’t had them since I was a kid when my mom made them with shake n’ bake. I made them with butter and Parmesan cheese.

(Jacqueline Porter) #8032

Cor they look good! I have began cooking pork chops - I always used to cook them too dry! But I am getting better.
I buy them with the thickest fat and cut it off to cook separately for crackling . Then cook an oiled and seasoned chop in the rendered fat and finish with butter!
If I eat alone I drink the rendered pork fat/butter and juices!
What wonderful madness is the new reality!

(Alec) #8033

Cafe brekky after parkrun… eggs bennie with bacon (no bread), electrolytes (a must after a run!) and coffee… don’t care whether coffee is good or bad for ketosis, can’t do without coffee (with cream of course!). :joy:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #8034

(Ashley) #8035

There is quite a few flavors! They are really nice! I also got habanero peppers and they are super spicey! If anyone sees this brand in stores try it, you won’t be disappointed!

(Full Metal Keto) #8036

Smokey Santa Maria Tri Tip

With Salad and a little Horseradish. :cowboy_hat_face:

Hello, my name is deep dish fathead pizza…

Deep%20Dish%20Fathead%20Pizza%202019%2005%2011%20No2e

(Monique) #8038

That looks out of this world SENSATIONAL gurl!!! You earned a sous chef badge for this :ok_hand:

(Ernest) #8039

Outer Aisle cauliflower things! Very very good

(Ernest) #8040

Aaaah Friday at least

(Alec) #8041

Egg and bacon pie mark3. Tastes fabulous.

(Alec) #8042

First effort at clotted cream on the go… started before I looked carefully at the instructions… so I may have put in too high heat to start. Now at much lower heat, we’ll see how it goes.

I am on a cooking roll… also slow cooking some lovely fatty beef for dinner (no pic yet).

(I'm that bad type, make your mama sad type) #8043

Awwwww thank you, @MooBoom!!! You’re sweet!! :hugs::hugs:

I think I will now officially be disowned by @dlc96_darren. :rofl: