What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(traci simpson) #7974

This was my dinner last night.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #7975

Everybody’s foodies is makin me so hungry. #eatallthefood

('Jackie P') #7976

I want your dinner!

(Marie Dantoni) #7977

a Sprinkle with salt and place in a colander (placed inside a bowl) for a few hours. Then squeeze out any remaining liquid.
Toss into a pot of boiling water…just to heat through. Drain, add topping, and toss.

(MooBoom) #7978

Thank you! The salt sprinkle, drain and squeeze step must make all the difference :ok_hand:

(Marie Dantoni) #7979

Took many fails to get that.

(Ernest) #7980

That is a patty melt using outer Aisle pizza crust.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #7981

Some Keto pizza at 10pm. Happy Thursday!!

(Ashley) #7982

I have one in the oven!!!

(Ernest) #7983

Oh you saw me typing. I bet you were like “he’s fired up the griddle”… Yes

griddled%20sammiches

(Keto butts drive me nuts) #7984

New York with the broccoli and cheese sauce #boringketo

('Jackie P') #7985

Omg what is that bread! It looks delicious😋

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7986

:joy::joy::joy:

(Allie) #7987

Eggs and coffee and homemade yoghurt… normal breakfast.

(Tamela Robinette) #7988

My picture looks yellow because I forgot to turn off my blue light filter but I had lettuce wrap tacos last night. Really scratched an itch!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7989

Didn’t take long to inhale this plate of food! Tuna mayo, olives, some chicken, bacon, the worlds smallest avocado, fancy bologna :muscle: and an egg!

(traci simpson) #7990

that looks wonderful. Cauliflower crust?

(Jody) #7991

Carnivore Day 4

[“Dark Meat”] 1/4 of duck, 1.5 each of my 2 sausages, ~6 eggs w/ cheese.

I was doing no dairy, but I had some specialty cheese that would go to waste if I didn’t finish it … so I did. (I do NOT think I have an issue w/ dairy, but I thought I would see how it felt to eliminate it and then add it back)

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #7992

Easiest way to use: put it into an empti spice shaker, lightly dust the surface of the liquid using your non dominant hand while whisking vigorously with the dominant one.

Thanks, will have to try this. I was actually wondering if that method might work. Have done this in the past for some other stuff too, like cornstarch. Which will brick or lump up quickly, especially if heated too fast. Actually used to use this method in Stir-Fry I do, which creates a nice gravy, opposed to just juice.