What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Jane) #7904

That makes sense. I looked on Amazon and couldn’t find them.

(I'll trade you my bacon for your cheese) #7905

I’m going to jack your griddle. I would make so many eggs on paper plates with it, I wouldnt even know what to do with myself.

(Ashley) #7906

I want it for a similar reason, I work nights and it’s not easy to find good options for food. Our grocery store closes at 11. So I wanted them for packing in a backpack for a quick fat option! Makes sense now that David said it’s probably hard to find because it’s most likely for food service. Makes me wonder if I can find it at Gordon’s since that’s a foods service distributor that’s open to the public!

Not sure what you have around you, but you might check around for any place that does Restaurant ordering. Like in the general area where I work, I know some folks go to a place called ‘Restaurant Depot’ - I believe that’s what it’s called? But they purchase stuff that you normally would have to get through your business. Only thing is, you need to own or run a small business, but from what I hear from the folks going there, it doesn’t seem too hard to get around that? … Just a thought.

(Jody) #7908

2nd day of Carnivore.

1/2 a fresh duck from my grill, 2 more of my [6 ingredients or less] sausages, and all the giblets!
(this was the first time I have cooked a duck on the grill … won’t be the last!)

(Ashley) #7909

That’s basically what Gordon’s is! For restaurants but is open to the public! So I may check that out sometime and see if they have!

Nice… the only Duck I’ve made was on the Rotisserie, which also came out pretty darn good. :slight_smile:

(Jody) #7911

You know, now that you mention it, I have a Rotisserie so the next one might be done on that … Thanks!

(Ernest) #7912

HAHAHA! Just be ready for a war coz I won’t let it go peacefully

(Ernest) #7913

You nailed that duck!!!

(Jody) #7914

Thanks … after all your food p0rn pics, I will take that as a compliment!

:smiley:

(Full Metal Keto) #7915

OMG Scrambled Eggs

More sousvide Slab Bacon, Cream and Bleu Cheeses, and Chervil. This was really delicious. It might have been even better with some tomato. :cowboy_hat_face:

This is by no means an exciting culinary feat, but I was startled at the efficacy and efficiency of eating 2 TBS of butter for breakfast. I was running late…and that was the most convenient resource for breakfast.
Whoever keeps posting the pic of the guy eating butter at his desk, thank you ! That’s where the idea came from.
Cheers!

(Full Metal Keto) #7917

@SecondBreakfast, That’s @Alecmcq , The butter lover :heart: :cowboy_hat_face:

Presently eating my second OMAD at mid-day in stead of later at home… Scrambled Eggs with Ham and Cheese. Bacon, Sausage Links, Cali-Egg Salad and some Cottage Cheese. Hard Salami & Ham, Pepperoni, Pickles and some Pork Rinds.

IMG_0089

(I'll trade you my bacon for your cheese) #7919

Chervil sounds like the name of a cartoon mouse from the 1930’s.

(Full Metal Keto) #7920

Kind of does :grin:, it’s a delicious easy to grow spring herb popular in French cooking. Like a mild parsley with licorice overtones. A little like fennel fronds, but less chlorophyll flavor. :man_cook:t3:

(Full Metal Keto) #7921

That’s a great trick! :rofl:

:joy: :joy:

(Clare) #7923

Today was a shite day, so cheese was in order to cheer me up! Bacon wrapped chicken breast, baby leaf salad loaded up with grated cheese, and some melted ghee to dip my chicken in!