What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Jody) #7914

Thanks … after all your food p0rn pics, I will take that as a compliment!

:smiley:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7915

OMG Scrambled Eggs

More sousvide Slab Bacon, Cream and Bleu Cheeses, and Chervil. This was really delicious. It might have been even better with some tomato. :cowboy_hat_face:

This is by no means an exciting culinary feat, but I was startled at the efficacy and efficiency of eating 2 TBS of butter for breakfast. I was running late…and that was the most convenient resource for breakfast.
Whoever keeps posting the pic of the guy eating butter at his desk, thank you ! That’s where the idea came from.
Cheers!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7917

@SecondBreakfast, That’s @Alecmcq , The butter lover :heart: :cowboy_hat_face:

Presently eating my second OMAD at mid-day in stead of later at home… Scrambled Eggs with Ham and Cheese. Bacon, Sausage Links, Cali-Egg Salad and some Cottage Cheese. Hard Salami & Ham, Pepperoni, Pickles and some Pork Rinds.

IMG_0089

(Little Miss Scare-All) #7919

Chervil sounds like the name of a cartoon mouse from the 1930’s.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7920

Kind of does :grin:, it’s a delicious easy to grow spring herb popular in French cooking. Like a mild parsley with licorice overtones. A little like fennel fronds, but less chlorophyll flavor. :man_cook:t3:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7921

That’s a great trick! :rofl:

:joy: :joy:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7923

Today was a shite day, so cheese was in order to cheer me up! Bacon wrapped chicken breast, baby leaf salad loaded up with grated cheese, and some melted ghee to dip my chicken in!

(Jody) #7924

That is one thing I do miss … I have ALWAYS loved Cottage Cheese ! (Even as a kid on the SAD)

Oh my, I loved cottage cheese, when I was a kid I got burnt to a crisp swimming at the river all day and a dear friend of the family who was watching us while my mom was out of town gave me cottage cheese and grapes everyday for “healing purposes” lol, I was in heaven :innocent: However at some point cottage cheese started causing a crazy insulin response for me, I would eat it and gain weight and crash like I had eaten sugar :sob:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7926

I’ll have the seconds then because mine is well and truly broken! :rofl:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7927

Antipasto Salad

Pepperoni, mozzarella, peperoncini, kalamata olives, giardiniera, Kumato tomatoes and Parmesan on top. There is a green salad with Italian dressing hiding under all the yummy toppings. I am really loving the giardiniera lately. I’m almost always TMAD except sometimes when my boy is here, but I got hungry early today for some odd reason :thinking:.

:cowboy_hat_face:

(traci simpson) #7928

LOVE IT.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

(Troy) #7929

3x3😍
In-N-Out

Shout out to #lazyketo

(Marie Dantoni) #7930

Zoodles with basil,walnuts and parmesan pesto.
Better than pasta !

(traci simpson) #7931

Ham and cheese omelette

I really like Cottage Cheese too, but I actually don’t eat it much? Not sure why though? My wife picked it up the other day, and said she knew I hadn’t eaten it in a while. So I’ll eat it while it’s here, but it’s still not something I keep on hand. … I eat it plain, but do like adding in some stuff from time to time. :slight_smile:

Thanks. … Trying to eat my OMAD’s around mid-day for a week or so, to see if I see any differences. Only thing is, though I don’t mind re-heating foods, if I make a nice steak or something similar, first thing I want is a fork! :smile: … And reheating in a microwave does not usually improve the texture, etc. But I will try it for a while, if nothing else to see if I do see a difference. I surely don’t mind eating earlier. :slight_smile:

Wait til tomorrow, when I attempt my third OMAD! And then I will actually pull a Rabbit, INTO a hat! :smile: