What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Diane) #7884

Brunch: cinnamon apple spice herbal tea, a cucumber salad with a simple vinaigrette, a five egg Denver-ish omelet with sautéed onions, mushrooms, green pepper, bacon bits & Monterey Jack cheese. The bacon because my meal prepped bacon disintegrated in the fridge this week (same brand, same prep, just super fragile this time). So, I’ve used the bacon bits in/on pizza :-1:t2:, egg salad :+1:t2:, omelets :+1:t2::+1:t2:, and as dog treats :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:.

(Sharing the Bacon Love since 2018) #7885

You’ve earned the Lazy Keto Seal Of Approval!

(I'll trade you my bacon for your cheese) #7886

Yay!!! lol. I’m out of likes, yet again, so here! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

(Karen) #7887

Taco Tuesday lap lunch

(Full Metal Keto) #7888

@Keto6468 Is that seconds? :grin:

(Karen) #7889

I like taco Tuesday and it’s Tuesday!

(Graci) #7890

Clearly haven’t kicked dairy to the curb just yet…but this was my last Keto Coconut Fathead Bagel so now it’s out of the house :grin: Don’t normally eat this much at once, but with work won’t eat again for at least 16-18hrs.

(traci simpson) #7891

Had some shredded beef and ground sausage with broccoli and some mushrooms and a little cheese and radishes.

:astonished::crazy_face::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

(Ernest) #7893

Eggs and chicken livers

I ate hot dogs for the first time in 23 years and they are sooooo much better than veggie dogs. I made a chili to go on top. I wanted seconds but my stupid working satiety signal won’t let me

(Troy) #7895

Dang😳
Welcome, glad you enjoy them now!
Streaks are made to be broken😄

(Troy) #7896

Kielbasa and Eggs

(Full Metal Keto) #7897

Cajun Smoked Pork Ribs

With Cheesy F_atbread and Salad

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Ashley) #7898

I can never find these Kerry gold small packets!!!

(Full Metal Keto) #7899

I got a 1 kilo box a while back at Grocery Outlet $3.99. 10g. X 100 :cowboy_hat_face:

(Ashley) #7900

Dang!!! Lucky!

(Ernest) #7901

Fired up the griddle again…

griddle%20Omelette

(Jane) #7902

I couldn’t either and wanted them because I travel for my job so much.

So I ordered gold candy wrappers from Amazon and used a cheese slicer (the kind with the wire cutter) and made and wrapped my own.

When my husband saw CANDY WRAPPERS in my Amazon order he was like :scream: until I explained what they were for :laughing:

(Full Metal Keto) #7903

@Janie and @monsterjuice I think they’re for food service.