What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7874

Thick Juicy Bacon and Eggs

Sousvide Slab Bacon with Tomatoes and Eggs. Trying to think of a better combination of simple foods, I’m not coming up with anything!

:yum::bacon::bacon::egg::egg::tomato:. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Diane) #7875

That plate looks so pretty. I especially like your tomatoes, VERY pretty. Heirloom?

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7876

@DiMo Kumato tomatoes are a European hybrid from an heirloom variety I believe. Grown in Canada, greenhouse grown. They’re fairly sweet with an awesome flavor. Very high in Lycopene. They got a big boost a few years ago as the best tomato in Men’s Health Magazine I believe. I gave them a try and fell in :heart:. Definitely a favorite when they’re available.

I don’t really like to buy conventional peppers and tomatoes because they’re heavy pesticide crops. But I do make an exception for these delicious tomatoes when they hit the stores.

:cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #7877

Nice to see sunny-side up eggs! Just how I like em!:yum:

('Jackie P') #7878

Grease a muffin tin. Roll out the bacon and line the tin. Crack an egg into each 1. A slice of tomato and a little cheese. Dash of Tabasco! Bake until just wobbly.
Ps leave a little bit of bacon so you can lift em out!

(Little Miss Scare-All) #7879

So, I haven’t posted my food in a while, mostly because I’ve been a naughty Keto’er and am back on track.

So why not come correct with some #LAZYKETO cheesy beef and frozen mashed cauliflower, on paper plates.

(Allie) #7880

Bacon, eggs, halloumi

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7881

:scream:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #7882

@David_Stilley you don’t know how right you are. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Karen) #7883

Taco Tuesday lap lunch

(Diane) #7884

Brunch: cinnamon apple spice herbal tea, a cucumber salad with a simple vinaigrette, a five egg Denver-ish omelet with sautéed onions, mushrooms, green pepper, bacon bits & Monterey Jack cheese. The bacon because my meal prepped bacon disintegrated in the fridge this week (same brand, same prep, just super fragile this time). So, I’ve used the bacon bits in/on pizza :-1:t2:, egg salad :+1:t2:, omelets :+1:t2::+1:t2:, and as dog treats :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:.

You’ve earned the Lazy Keto Seal Of Approval!

(Little Miss Scare-All) #7886

Yay!!! lol. I’m out of likes, yet again, so here! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

(Karen) #7887

Taco Tuesday lap lunch

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7888

@Keto6468 Is that seconds? :grin:

(Karen) #7889

I like taco Tuesday and it’s Tuesday!

Clearly haven’t kicked dairy to the curb just yet…but this was my last Keto Coconut Fathead Bagel so now it’s out of the house :grin: Don’t normally eat this much at once, but with work won’t eat again for at least 16-18hrs.

(traci simpson) #7891

Had some shredded beef and ground sausage with broccoli and some mushrooms and a little cheese and radishes.

:astonished::crazy_face::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

(Ernest) #7893

Eggs and chicken livers