What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

Came home a little early to stop by the grocery store and then had a meal… 2 Hamburgers with Rao’s Sauce, Sour Cream & Scallions. Bacon, some Rotisserie Chicken, Scallops (Some Bacon wrapped by the wife), some Cali-Egg Salad, Pickles and Olives.

(traci simpson) #7845

Funny you mention dark chocolate. I made some pudding/mousse and my people were like Hmmm, I wish it was sweeter! I thought it was plenty sweet!

(I'll trade you my bacon for your cheese) #7846

This looks like pickle parents watching over the babies. :grin:

(Full Metal Keto) #7847

Brain Food

Sautéed with Brown Butter and Sage served with homegrown Collard Greens.

Antipasto Salad

Bon Appetit :man_cook:t3:. :grin:

(Ernest) #7848

I’m getting it worked up!!! HAHAHAHA

(Ernest) #7849

Fired up that griddle again… I stood looking down on it and said “I am your master!”

(I'll trade you my bacon for your cheese) #7850

That…is a great looking piece of meat! Dayyyyum.

Haha… Yeah, don’t mess with a Pickle’s hatchlings. :smile: … Hard to tell, but there’s actually 4 Pickles in the pic. So I guess Pickle Parents come in 4’s. :laughing:

(Ashley) #7852

I can see 3 of them but not the forth one!

(I'll trade you my bacon for your cheese) #7853

Same! I think he’s screwing with us! :thinking::wink:

(Ashley) #7854

Do you like the coconut fat head bagels? Planning on making small pizzas with coconut flour and wonder how coconut the taste is?

(Jules ) #7855

Happy birthday!!!
Looks delish. I rarely drink these days either, but a lovely red on your birthday simply has to happen. Just perfect!

(Diane) #7856

And, strangely, a little bit like a saguaro cactus.

(Diane) #7857

I don’t taste it in the bagels. I think the amount of cheese disguises it. You could also add a bit of onion or garlic powder or Italian seasoning to the dough.

(Ashley) #7858

I don’t like the almond flour ones so going to give the coconut a try!

Microwaved Pecan Pie Tartlets

Ingredients:

• 2 large eggs
• 2 tbsp melted butter
• Liquid sweetener equal to 1/3 cup sugar
• 1/4 cup sugar free pancake syrup
• 1 tsp vanilla extract

• 1/3 cup granulated brown sugar substitute
• 1 cup chopped pecans
• pinch of salt

Instructions:

1. Blend together all wet ingredients
  2. Stir together all dry ingredients
  3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly
  4. Divide batter over 4 to 6 silicone molds. I used: https://amzn.com/B00OPXKYPO
  5. Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes

The taste was wonderful, but I wasn’t thrilled with the texture. The bottom was a bit like a jelly. Next time I do this, I’ll add some coconut flour to try and firm it up a bit.

(Clare) #7860

I ate it all! :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil: fancy bologna will be making an appearance again soon I promise! :kissing_heart:

(Clare) #7861

Ahh the joys of being a fat burner…No one wants to share your chocolate! :laughing:

(Jacqueline Porter) #7862

:astonished::worried::upside_down_face::joy:

(Jacqueline Porter) #7863

Haha! I see you are a 100% girl. I am still a 85% and occasional 90% wimp!
I find the 100% too harsh but melted into an almond milk and cream mix with a little erythritol and a splash of brandy (optional) it works a treat!