What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Allie) #7803

To be honest, not really noticing much difference (except on the scale :roll_eyes:) but I’ll keep on with it as it’s only been a week really - planning to fast tomorrow.

(Clare) #7804

I has vodka sodas and steak for lunch :dancer::man_dancing: dinner was a picky plate of all the good stuff!

Me too! We’ve been in an apartment for a year but will be moving in July so I’m hoping to have a fall garden. I’ve had a garden every other year for 15 years

(Clare) #7806

Omg why didn’t I think of putting hwc in my matcha?! I’ll bet that tastes so yummy! This is brilliant, thanks for doing this…it’s made me want to try it again! :blush::blush:

(Allie) #7807

Make it like a fatty coffee, that’s what I do. Ghee, coconut oil, cream… good to go :grinning:

(Clare) #7808

Oooh yes!! I’ll have another stab at it…I definitely haven’t given match much of a chance! :laughing:

(Diane) #7809

Pizza. With more toppings than I’ve tried in the past: pepperoni, bacon, olives, green peppers, mushrooms, mozzarella and Romano cheeses.

We ordered Midwood Smokehouse for a mid afternoon feast and these are the leftovers. I mostly ate brisket but I did try a couple of ribs to learn how they are supposed to be. Better than my country ribs last night lol.

(I'll trade you my bacon for your cheese) #7811

Where’s my invite, @DiMo?? That looks great.

(Ernest) #7812

omelet

Last nights ramen with roast beef & duck, shiitake mushrooms and duck egg (and duck broth)

(Diane) #7814

@x-Dena-x. Any time. Any time. The bacon made it a little saltier than I like it (and that’s very unusual for me). However, it’ll need to be another day cause I ate all 6 pieces and that’s a first. The most I’ve ever been able to manage before was 3.

(Sharing the Bacon Love since 2018) #7815

Pork Ribs

(Ernest) #7816

DUCK! The most underrated meat on earth

(Jane) #7817

Curry chicken with zoodles cooked in ghee with onion and garlic. Garden radishes tossed with olive oil and herbs from my garden (thyme, rosemary) and roasted.

Was all good!

Dinner… 2 Hamburgers with Feta-Cheese, Rao’s Sauce, Sour Cream & Spring Onions, Cali-Egg Salad, Mushrooms, Deviled Eggs, Pickles and Olives.

(Full Metal Keto) #7819

Cajun Roast Chicken Thigh Dinner

Served with Cheesy Daikon Mashed Faux-tatoes and a Salad.

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Ernest) #7820

Scallops

(Ernest) #7821

platter

(Troy) #7822

A Pool of Steak Juice~Blood😍
What a beautiful Crime Scene

I mean plate presentation😄