What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Khara) #7793

How are you doing your Alfredo? Store bought or home made? Looks good!:+1:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7794

Cajun-Mex Scrambled Eggs

Andouille Sausage, Mizuna Mustard Lettuce, Asiago and Jack Cheese.

Homemade Salsa with Kumatoes, Green Onion, Mexican Tarragon, Pickled Jalapeños and Carrots.

:cowboy_hat_face: Have a great Sunday.

Had a plate of meats and Olives, while for the rest of the Mid-day meal to be cooked up. Hard Salami, Pepperoni, Ham and Olives. Then had some Eggs, Bacon, Sausage Links and a Glass of Milk. :yum:

(Jane) #7796

Lettuce and radishes from my garden. Leftover meat made into chili with cheese, onion and sour cream over a bed of baby spinach.

Do you have a hollow leg? :face_with_monocle:

(Ellen) #7798

I’m missing growing my own veggies this year, love being able to just pick some fresh to have.

Well, not any more! :smile: … Yeah, my Motto is ‘When I eat… I eat’ - I don’t snack. So meals are quite filling & usually OMAD. :slight_smile: But most weekends I will do TMAD. I play it by ear on second meals though.

But I don’t over-eat either. I will forego finishing a full plate if I happen to fill up and usually just share any extras or left-overs with the Pups. :slight_smile:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #7800

I do this at least once a week, but mines a frozen one lol. #LAZYKETO

(Allie) #7801

Mine would be normally but I went on a mission last weekend and bought loads of veggies to work on increasing my intake, still working on using them up now :joy:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7802

You were mostly about eggs, meat and dairy for a long time. How are you feeling eating more vegetables? :cowboy_hat_face:

(Allie) #7803

To be honest, not really noticing much difference (except on the scale :roll_eyes:) but I’ll keep on with it as it’s only been a week really - planning to fast tomorrow.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7804

I has vodka sodas and steak for lunch :dancer::man_dancing: dinner was a picky plate of all the good stuff!

Me too! We’ve been in an apartment for a year but will be moving in July so I’m hoping to have a fall garden. I’ve had a garden every other year for 15 years

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7806

Omg why didn’t I think of putting hwc in my matcha?! I’ll bet that tastes so yummy! This is brilliant, thanks for doing this…it’s made me want to try it again! :blush::blush:

(Allie) #7807

Make it like a fatty coffee, that’s what I do. Ghee, coconut oil, cream… good to go :grinning:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7808

Oooh yes!! I’ll have another stab at it…I definitely haven’t given match much of a chance! :laughing:

(Diane) #7809

Pizza. With more toppings than I’ve tried in the past: pepperoni, bacon, olives, green peppers, mushrooms, mozzarella and Romano cheeses.

We ordered Midwood Smokehouse for a mid afternoon feast and these are the leftovers. I mostly ate brisket but I did try a couple of ribs to learn how they are supposed to be. Better than my country ribs last night lol.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #7811

Where’s my invite, @DiMo?? That looks great.

(Ernest) #7812

omelet