What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Jody) #7763

Used to have a raw quail egg on my masago sushi (never let them use rice (even before keto)). It was a mistake because I couldn’t understand the chef, but it was a good mistake :smiley:

(Jody) #7764

I agree as well. I have had the “Century Egg”, because I am the guy that will try all the “weird stuff”. I liked it ok, but I wouldn’t search it out. lol

Now balut on the other hand … YUMMY!
(If you have a weak stomach, you might not want to look it up … but it was really tasty)

(Karen) #7765

See you’re reving up your metabolism by adding pepper. Ach chooo

(Karen) #7766

Another “ Mealime” creation.
It was supposed to be pork chops but all I had was cubed pork. Veg was Brussels, shallots, apples, pecans , Rosemary and a little raspberry wine vinegar. Salt and pepper, course bit of garlic.

(Full Metal Keto) #7767

You’re a brave man Jody, I’m pretty game for about anything but I don’t know if I could choke down an embryo with feathers, bone and beak. Now that’s truly head to tail eating. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal Keto) #7768

What is this Karen, a keto eating plan? :cowboy_hat_face:

(Ashley) #7769

I could never do that, way to weak of a stomach! I can’t even do liver and stuff like that, tried I just can’t make myself eat it!

(Diane) #7770

Breakfast (at 4 pm local time :smile:) was a variety of leftovers (rotisserie chicken, Kirkland polish sausage, and sauerkraut), some fried eggs sandwiches on the coconut fathead bagels (toasted on the stovetop with butter). One sandwich had a smear of Dijon and smoked Gouda. The other had Dijon, bacon and avocado.

(traci simpson) #7771

Keto pizza

(Ernest) #7772

HAHAHA!!! I didn’t notice that error. I’ll leave it as is hahaha

(Ernest) #7773

I bet you’ll use it more than the grill. It’s just way too versatile. It’s like one pot cooking 24/7. Imagine cooking eggs, bacon, steak and sides all at the same time and different temperature BUT using one pot…

(Ernest) #7774

Shrimp…

Yeah, I like Rotisserie Chicken and find it makes for an easy, tasty lunch. Especially since I don’t like going to fast-food places. Didn’t before Keto either. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I added a little extra today indeed. :slight_smile: Goes well with Eggs.

I bet I will indeed. And yep, making Eggs, Bacon, Steak, etc. would definitely be on the menu. :+1:

Dinner… Deviled Eggs, Olives, Pickles and Pepperoni. Then Sous Vide Top Sirloin, some BBQ Country Ribs from last night and some Broccoli.

(Full Metal Keto) #7776

Greek Meatballs with Broccolini and Indian Currykraut

Lamb Meatballs with a little Pizza Sauce Glaze topped with Parm and Cilantro. Lemon Butter Broccolini. Homemade Currykraut.

:cowboy_hat_face:

Made bbq country ribs with homemade keto bbq sauce. Not bad. The sauce tastes a little like baked beans. Keto coleslaw on the side. Pretty good except I should have shortened the cooking time a bit. I’ll know for next time

(Full Metal Keto) #7778

Falling off the bone is what you want with ribs, unless they got dry on you. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Karen) #7779

Chicken, zucchini noodle Alfredo with basil, mushrooms, tomatoes

(I'll trade you my bacon for your cheese) #7780

Loooove Lindt. The 85% is totally good and a great chocolate fix for an addict such as myself.

(I'll trade you my bacon for your cheese) #7781

@dokit Those look chocolatey and goooooood.

@dlc96_darren Diggin’ your meats. The sausages look…painful.

(Sharing the Bacon Love since 2018) #7782

Still tasty! :yum: