What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

Loaded Cauliflower (sans bacon, sorry Paul!)

Steamed and mashed cauliflower florets with butter, sour cream, cheese, and garlic and onion powder.

(Allie) #7754

I’m eating this in bed watching a movie :joy:

(Allie) #7755

They look like very good eggs :heart_eyes:

https://buythiscookthat.com/?s=Chocolate+keto+fat+bombs

(Mame) #7757

and they taste as beautiful as they look. so grateful to those wonderful hens

(Steaks b4 cakes! đŸ„©đŸ„‚) #7758

I’m a little bit obsessed aren’t I?! :laughing:

Mid-day meal I had a little while ago
 Eggs and a couple Sweet Italian Sausage (Full disclosure
 Some eggs were harmed in the making of this meal. Or at least while putting them on the plate) :smile:

Oh the carnage! :astonished:

(Steaks b4 cakes! đŸ„©đŸ„‚) #7761

I can’t stop looking at this picture! :eyes:

(Jody) #7762

just so you know, I have been craving rotisserie chicken since you posted this. I believe on Monday, I am going to go FULL carnivore (w/ eggs, cheese, butter) so I see some of that in my future!

(Jody) #7763

Used to have a raw quail egg on my masago sushi (never let them use rice (even before keto)). It was a mistake because I couldn’t understand the chef, but it was a good mistake :smiley:

(Jody) #7764

I agree as well. I have had the “Century Egg”, because I am the guy that will try all the “weird stuff”. I liked it ok, but I wouldn’t search it out. lol

Now balut on the other hand 
 YUMMY!
(If you have a weak stomach, you might not want to look it up 
 but it was really tasty)

(Karen) #7765

See you’re reving up your metabolism by adding pepper. Ach chooo

(Karen) #7766

Another “ Mealime” creation.
It was supposed to be pork chops but all I had was cubed pork. Veg was Brussels, shallots, apples, pecans , Rosemary and a little raspberry wine vinegar. Salt and pepper, course bit of garlic.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7767

You’re a brave man Jody, I’m pretty game for about anything but I don’t know if I could choke down an embryo with feathers, bone and beak. Now that’s truly head to tail eating. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7768

What is this Karen, a keto eating plan? :cowboy_hat_face:

(Ashley) #7769

I could never do that, way to weak of a stomach! I can’t even do liver and stuff like that, tried I just can’t make myself eat it!

(Diane) #7770

Breakfast (at 4 pm local time :smile:) was a variety of leftovers (rotisserie chicken, Kirkland polish sausage, and sauerkraut), some fried eggs sandwiches on the coconut fathead bagels (toasted on the stovetop with butter). One sandwich had a smear of Dijon and smoked Gouda. The other had Dijon, bacon and avocado.

(traci simpson) #7771

Keto pizza

(Ernest) #7772

HAHAHA!!! I didn’t notice that error. I’ll leave it as is hahaha