What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(traci simpson) #7252

Its funny you said that because yesterday I had lunch with friends and I had an omelet w/ sausage, ham and cheese and I was not full at all!!! I came home and eat again.

(Wendy) #7253

He did stay for 2 nights but is home now. I had to work that weekend so came home a night before him. He came home a little while after I got off work. He is pretty bruised up but doing better.

Thanks, I’ll try flipping it next time.

(Ashley) #7255

I am so glad to hear he’s doing better <3

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7256

Deluxe Mexican Scramble

Homemade Chorizo, Onion, Tomato, Cilantro and Mozzarella Cheese. :yum:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(traci simpson) #7257

That’s mighty purty!!!

(traci simpson) #7258

Today I had a nice small salad and Italian beef casserole.

(traci simpson) #7259

That’s the kinda meal that makes me over eat because it’s easy to just shove in my mouth!

Ribeye (leftovers) porkchops & chicken Ramen
(Konjac noodles) duck eggs, shittake mushrooms, avocado, sauerkraut. Chicken bone broth.

(Candace) #7261

I made this Asian dish with pork I marinated for 36 hours, egg, a few veggies, and Miracle Noodles.

(Mandy) #7262

Hardly anything better than a double decker homemade bacon cheese smash burger.

(Jane) #7263

Lamb breast sous vide for 24 hrs then finished on the BBQ grill. Herbs on top from my garden.

Was yummy.

(Jane) #7264

Clotted cream for my mug bread

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7265

Italian Sausage Bake

Italian Sausage, Marinara, Asigo and Mozzarella Cheeses and Oregano

:cowboy_hat_face:

Yummy gyros! I made the pita breads using coconut flour fat head bagel dough that I just halved the baking powder on and pressed into flat rounds.

(Troy) #7267

From a Recipe?
If so, share please🙂

(Natasha) #7268

You could try covering it with foil, it will continue to cook but not blacken :blush:

(Natasha) #7269

That looks amazing!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7270

Poorly girls lunch today! I caught my daughter’s sickness bug so lunch today is what I fancy…halloumi, cherry toms, Cheese, corned beef and some keto toast :joy: with a cup of tea!

(traci simpson) #7271

Miracle noodles - ???