What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

I dedicate my new love of olives to your entries on this thread… I thought I was a strictly black olive girl, but I LOVE the brined flavor the green and Italian (purplish with pits lol) give dishes :cocktail:

Made a huuuuuge pizza. Two long days of work ahead and I’m building up the leftovers to feed off of

Lemon/raspberry shortbread

And turmeric/cumin chicken thigh fried in bacon grease with a side of avocado. Ate it with a bunch of gringo bandito hot sauce- fun fact it’s made by the singer from the offspring. 90’s throwback. Oh, and the sauce is good!!! Found it while searching for a good green hot sauce on amazon. Not too insanely hot, but it has a kick and it’s flavorful. I hope he never stops making it because I’m now addicted.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7014

Moroccan-Greek Sausage Experiment with Buttered Cauliflower

So I have been stuck with ground meats and fish for a few weeks and I am liking mixing fresh sausage recipes to ease the boredom from missing textures. This mix has a variety of Moroccan and Greek elements , a modified Merguez sausage made from a pork and lamb mix. :man_cook:t3:

(Troy) #7015

Cinnamon Toast Keto Crunch Cereal😄

Pork Rinds
Lots of butter and cinnamon
Heated up
Topped w some almond milk
Some sweet Leaf liquid stevia drops

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7016

My first lunch at work in my new role as Supervisor didn’t go as planned! The canned salmon was quite possibly the worst thing I’ve ever tried to eat! Mainly fish parts! So gross! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage: note to self: do NOT buy canned fish from Aldi!

(Jody) #7017

Wife and Daughter were on an overnight trip to the beach … so the dogs and I had:

eggs w/ cheese and fresh Italian sausage that I cooked on the grill. (I ended up only eating 2 of the links, but I did have a Chocolate NUI cookie and a SmartCake for dessert).

(traci simpson) #7018

Please come to my house!

(Karen) #7019

I think it might be possible to overdo hollandaise :joy::rofl::joy:

(Jody) #7020

Wow, that’s creative!

(traci simpson) #7021

What is actually in that?

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7022

You have an ALDI in Canterbury, I had no idea it was outside the USA. ALDI is owned by the brother of the guy who owns Trader Joe’s which is mostly west coast of America and ALDI mostly east coast I believe. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Ashley) #7023

The first Aldis was actually opened in Germany and then went to the UK. And then eventually came here :slight_smile:

(traci simpson) #7024

We have both in VA

(Jane) #7025

Spinach, mushroom, onion, cheese omelette for break-fast at 11 am today.

And yes, I cut into it before I remembered to snap a pic. lol

(traci simpson) #7026

Eggs make me smile!

(Diane) #7027

Your omelette looks really lovely!

I am so sorry you went through the shocker of canned salmon - I remember first time I bought it and had to Google if I had gotten a factory mishap…happens to so many people. The kind that I buy now (because I haven’t the skill set mentally to eat fish bones yet), is the one that says on the can no skin/no bones. It really is traumatizing when you aren’t expecting it lol.

The first Aldi store was actually in Germany…1961, I think it may have been in the UK before it was in the US (but not positive).

Looks just right to me :blush: