What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

Happy Birthday, Allie. :slight_smile:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #6992

Happy belated birthday!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #6993

So yesterday I did well for dinner (the roasted pork shoulder and some grilled veggies), but I did have some Easter candy. Ok, a little more than “some” :joy: but I decided not to beat myself up about it. This morning I weighed a pound more (162, yesterday morning I was 161). Definitely not stressing about a pound, and I’m making sure I get right back on the horse today.

So this morning I went for a jog to burn off that glucose, and I made myself a cup of coffee with some MCT, almond milk, and monk fruit/Erythritol sweetener. Back on the horse I go!

They hold up pretty well, I find they are better if you make them the day before you need them and this last batch I over cooked (stupied timer dident countdown) but it just made them a lil bit drier/firmer and dh said he liked them better that way.

(Jody) #6995

Catching up from the last few days.

Thursday AND Friday was at our favorite Mexican place. I had the steak and shrimp both nights.

On Friday we decided to try their shrimp cocktail … because we saw someone eating it and it looked AMAZING …

(Crackers stayed right there on the plate). That thing was LOADED with shrimp that you just can’t see.
Saturday, you will just have to use your imagination but we had Texas de Brazil (a Brazilian Steak House). Plenty of meats, and I was really enjoying the lamb :wink:
Sunday was shrimp and eggs w/ cheese.

(traci simpson) #6996

I baked it.

(Karen) #6997

Breakfast this morning… bacon and eggs and a little bit of asparagus. I was happy to find this sugar free bacon. It’s a little too dear so I won’t be buying it often, but it was delicious.

(Ernest) #6998

LOL!! I think it’s my kitchen lights. I recently changed bulbs

Don’t be jellies about my really fancy Royal Doulton:
[/quote]

That made me giggle. Food looks yummy!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7000

I ketoed this!!

(Jody) #7001

I love the Jone’s brand!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7002

Is that a chocolate ostrich egg? Have you considered chocoholics anonymous? :rofl:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7003

I’ve considered it…I definitely have a problem! :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7004

French Rolled Herb Omelette

Maybe 20 layers of egg, butter and herbs from my garden. Chervil, tarragon and garlic chives, the cheese is 5 year old Gouda. You can see the tyrosine and lactic acid crystals in the cheese like in Parmesan Regiano. This is the sign of quality aged cheese and those crystals are loaded with flavor. If you’ve ever thrown out Parmesan Cheese or any aged cheese because you thought it was getting moldy read this short article. :cheese::cheese::cheese::man_cook:t3:

https://culturecheesemag.com/cheese-bites/crystals-cheeses-best-friend

Of course I had a couple of quadruple espressos with HWC to go with it. :cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #7005

Happy birthday xx

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7006

Happy Birthday Allie! Xx

Happy birthday! :bacon:

Fried 4 eggs in bacon fat, topped with chopped celery, blue cheese, bacon, with side of avocado and uncured angus corned beef.

Tried going back to work, but still left a few hours early not feeling well enough yet. Got some sleep and woke and ate a meal. … Cheese Burger with Mushrooms, Chicken Gizzards, Cauliflower in Butter, Olives and Pickles, Pepperoni, Sharp Cheese and Hard Salami. … Back to laying down now. :slight_smile:

(Steve) #7010

Nice, love those crunchy crystals but haven’t seen it with gouda!
Delicious