What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Blessed with butter ) #602

ya thats what I was thinking too. It would be so yummy.

Made @Brenda Tuna Melt Tuna Melts! Incredibly easy ketogenic hot dish! with a wilted BLT salad - very nice & definitely going in the rotation :smile:

(Troy) #604

Quite Iron Chef-ish looking meal(s)
In looks, appearance , and your Iron Chef Chairman like descriptionšŸ¤£
Taste?
Iā€™ll be the guest judge on that. Please :sweat:
Looks awesome!

Yeah. Thatā€™s a compliment. Take itšŸ˜„

(Running from stupidity) #605

Well, when youā€™re next in Melbourne, Tinky-Winky[1], just let me knowā€¦

[1] Yeah, I searched the spelling and so on, as I was sure I was wrong last time :slight_smile:

(Michelle isaacson) #606

Pretty Sure that is Po. :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #607

Itā€™s one of them, I donā€™t care THAT much :slight_smile:

(Michelle isaacson) #608

@juice
I had to watch them so much when my son was littleā€¦He loved the Teletubbies and his favorite was Po. He was Po for Halloween one year. :sunglasses:

(Allie) #609

I had to watch them when my son was a toddler, twenty years ago. We had them before they invaded the rest of the world and I am still traumatised :joy:

(Running from stupidity) #610

The Carb Corrector: Are you on a keto diet and feel as though youā€™ve got a carb deficiency? This meal has been carefully designed to get your macros (and possibly chakras) aligned! A full 200g (7g carbs! Crank it up!) of pan-fried cabbage, spiced up with slivers of market-sourced bacon, with a 24-hour sous vide porterhouse steak on the side, topped with hand-sliced mushroom and traditional gravy.

Note that my wife canā€™t explain why on earth she cut up 400g of cabbage for us. Most of Australiaā€™s current cabbage stocks are artfully hidden to the left by careful framing.

(Joanna Parszyk ) #611

Ok, thatā€™s it, lā€™m breaking my fast :joy::joy::joy:
Just joking! Will patiently wait till it is over and make THIS!

(Joanna Parszyk ) #612

The example of my keto menu :smiley:

(Joanna Parszyk ) #613

Matt l absolutely love sous vide. The Frenchies know their stuff and they are crazy about it for a reason!

("Don't call it calories, call it food") #614

Whoa!!! Did you make those? So pretty!

(Joanna Parszyk ) #615

Thanks! Yes l did :grin: l like food to look and taste good. Also lā€™m trying to allure some potential new Keto ppl

(Candy Lind) #616

Toast them in butter before adding them next time? It will probably help. I have never cooked macs except in cookies, so Iā€™m going by how other nuts ā€œact.ā€

(Candy Lind) #617

First Feldman Protocol meal - three eggs with 3-4 tablespoons of bacon nectar, and a pile of bacon. Iā€™ll be adding macadamia nuts to each meal. Iā€™m going to cook my rack of lamb later today - still a toss-up on how Iā€™ll cook it. Itā€™s going to be a yummy weekend.

(Allie) #618

I finished off my pack of beef heart this morning, with a couple of eggs, and still not hungry so doubt Iā€™ll eat anything else today.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #619

This looks and sounds really good! And easy . I have never tried this. It must be pretty simple, what is the method?

(Sophie) #620

Gorgeous!!! I really love your little carrot flowers too, very pretty. :+1:

(Joanna Parszyk ) #621

Thanks a lot!!! It is more like a garnish/decoration if someone is super careful with carbs :rofl: