What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5785

Blackened Salmon and Arugula Eggs

Scrambled Eggs with Arugula, Mushrooms, Kumato Cherry Tomatoes and Parmesan Cheese.

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Steve) #5786

Flattop cooking is fun!
Smashed 80/20 chuck cheese burgers and Canadian peameal bacon. Dinner & breakfast btw.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5787

It looks like it’s fun to eat too. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Lauren) #5788

I’m fasting right now, but I made Pizza frittatas for the little ones. They each had one for lunch, and these will be breakfast for the next few days.

I’m Fasting as well (coming up on 69 hrs.) but I still like to come here and peek in the window. :slight_smile:

(Virginia ) #5790

At least I had the courtesy to ask you first…lol

Thanks. :kissing_heart:

This is lazy keto

I hadn’t planned to eat today, but my wonderfully stubborn daughter insisted on having me eat the last bit of the banana she was having in slices on her keto pancakes. So I had a pancake with a little bit of banana and fiber syrup. My stomach totally didn’t expect this food, and thus, I had to appease it with liver pate and ham cheese. There’s some potato starch in the liver pate, but the cheese is a perfect fat/protein ratio with salt.

(Karen) #5792

A sandwich for lunch using my brand new bowl that I got at the thrift. I was looking for a bowl with vertical edges that would be larger than the small muffin size bowl that I have been using. I wanted it to be large enough to be more like a sandwich. It worked beautifully.

I ate my sandwich and pickles, even though I wasn’t really all that hungry, because I know I’ll get hungry later and this will head it off.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #5793

I’m a bit embarrassed to admit how long I looked for the bowl in the picture.

This made me look for it!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5795

Same :laughing:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5796

O. M. G. Those flat top burgers got me feelin some type of way. I bet they made that great crust. :drooling_face:

Extremely secret spice mix

Absolutely delicious curry, with sour cream

Super quick chocolate moussey dessert

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5798

Let me taste it and I bet I could guess it! I’m a super taster. Legit.

Let me just extract it from the curry and send it to you. Or even better, I could send you the leftovers!
I love mixing spices, and even if it usually ends up as curry, the taste is also often different depending on what I’m making and my current mood.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5800

Just make sure you Cold Pack it! Else I’ll be getting curried maggots!!! :rofl:

(Steve) #5801

The trick is get your cast iron or flattop smoking hot, sprinkle meat ball shaped ground beef with S&P and smash them into the pan. Don’t flip them until you see them browning on the edge, about a minute. Flip, add cheese and cook for another 30 seconds or so. Smashed burgers rule for juiciness and crust. Darn now I want burgers again tonight, but have sous vide jerk ribs on the go.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5802

That sounds soooo good. I havent eaten today yet and that makes me want burgers. I may need to make this happen

This is how I do a curry too. I have never bought a pre mixed curry powder. I mix and match depending on my mood and each curry is a little different. I am lucky enough to live directly over a spice store too :grin:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5804

I like that! :man_cook:t3: