What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5765

Homemade keto bread pizza, with cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers, black olives and Rao’s tomato sauce.

Turned leftover chicken into chicken jalapeño popper casserole, with salad and blistered olives on the side

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5767

@Acnickel that looks great! Im full and it still made me go nommmzzzz

(Eleanor ) #5768

How did you make ox tail. My Mom used to make it when I was a kid but she had a pressure cooker

(Ernest) #5769

I have the directions on my website.

(Ernest) #5770

Can’t go wrong with Lodge. If you have time, sand and smooth out the surface and season it.

(Ernest) #5771

Tripe…

(Khara) #5772

Oh, btw, what did you use to sand it? Like a power sander, rotary?, and discs for metal??

(Christy) #5773

I was inspired, thank you :pray:t2:

Keto Zuppa Toscana. Spicy Italian sausage, bacon & kale soup with truffle oil & balsamic marinated mozz pearls.

@David_Stilley Tofu & brussels is the jam! Side of chili garlic, of course :raised_hands:t3:

(Ernest) #5774

Bought a sand disc from Home depot. It connects to a drill.

(Rahul Ratra) #5775

How do you make these for meal prep?

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5776

I’m trying an experiment today!! Inside this mug is coffee with double cream! No fasting today. Gonna see how I feel cause IF sucks balls again lately…:thinking:

(Troy) #5777

Nice
I frequent there all the time!
Lots of gems
I ALWAYS…Stock up on my $.99 wild planet sardines each trip🙂

(Steve) #5778

Sure, The fish balls originated from my fish cake recipe. A couple of tips if you would like to give it a go? Make the fish balls, place on a plate let the egg firm up the mixture in the fridge for about an hour. I cook them at 350 in a deep fryer, test one first to get the time down about 1 1/2 minutes. I made these for a dinner party the day before and they were a real hit especially with the aioli sauce.
You can also make the fish cakes and fry them in a pan, any white fish will do.
Cheers

On my day off I try to cook as much as possible so we always have a fridge full of compliant foods to eat and won’t slip into bad habits again. The chicken I just baked with the some various Cajun spices and then froze a few containers for my BFs work lunches (he takes them out the night before to thaw in the fridge) and we eat the rest. I froze some for late week dinners too. I usually chop up a big container of salad for the week too

(Jody) #5780

Scrambled eggs w/ cheese, grilled ham and [grass fed / grass finished] liver.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5781

Tinned salmon and prawns mixed with mayo (looked and smelt a lot like cat food! Meow! :joy_cat::smiley_cat:) and a slice of keto toast along with ghee smothered spinach leaves!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5782

I gave you a heart :heart: for eating liver for breakfast, you’re a braver man than I.

LOL :cowboy_hat_face:

(Jody) #5783

I might lose the heart … but that was actually dinner last night. I do OMAD and 99.9% of the time, it’s dinner.

Having said that, the combo was delicious and I would have no issues actually having it for breakfast on any day. :wink:

(bulkbiker) #5784

Phew very glad you said that as I had just ordered one this morning… special deal on Amazon UK…