What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #5585

Because I just didn’t feel like cooking today- tuna salad from subway

(Natasha) #5586

Greek yogurt, chopped frozen raspberries, chopped cashew pieces and melted 90% chocolate. I had some carbs to play with today and this was a delicious way to spend them!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5587

Nasi Goreng Ayam

Indonesian Chicken Fried “Rice”

I lived in Indonesia for six months some time ago. I really miss the street food, even though it’s mostly rice and noodle oriented. Turned out a bit carb heavy because I didn’t know about shallots and you need a lot of cauliflower to make a one dish fried rice meal. But It’s all good, I can handle it! My new wok stove takes cauliflower rice to another level. :yum:.

Sousvide Chicken, shallot and garlic paste, chili paste, trasi (dry salted shrimp paste), Indonesian soy sauce and coconut oil.

Topped with egg strips, fried crispy shallots and cucumber slices. :man_cook:t4:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Windmill Tilter) #5588

**Too rare.**

**Too tough.**

**Braised in bone broth**

**Jussst Right!**

Certified angus chuck roast was on sale today for $2.99 a pound today! I promptly bought 3 giant ones with a total weight of 11.25lbs. I had intended to smoke them tomorrow low and slow at 225, but I was coming off a fast and very, very hungry. I decided to cook one tonight and smoke the other two tomorrow.

Fortunately I was able to crowd source the idea of braising here on the forum, and I’m glad I did. It was amazing. It was so tender it kept falling apart when I tried to cut it. A little bit of au jus, and it was the perfect meal for a snowy Friday night. I think I may try carnivore until I can eat my way through my little mountain of chuck roast. It’s cubic foot of beef! :heart_eyes:

(MooBoom) #5589

All the good things for brunch today.

(Windmill Tilter) #5590

That looks amazzzzzinggg! I would happily eat cardboard if the hollandaise ratio was right.:stuck_out_tongue: Your idea looks much, much better…

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5591

Thank you for reminding me about Hollandaise!! A perfect keto accompaniment.

(Ashley) #5592

Thank you!!!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5593

Kept carbs minimal for lunch today…

So I could devour a cream tea, chocolate and a cookie! :joy::joy:

(Karen) #5594

Hotel breakfast included potatoes, biscuits and sausage gravy everything else pastries and cereal but in the refrigerator with some hard-boiled eggs and butter …score

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5595

@Keto6468 I’ve had the hard boiled egg, little cream cheese tubs and butter hotel breakfasts. They look at you like you’re crazy! :grin:

(Doug) #5596

:sunglasses: :star2: Well that makes at least 3 of us… :full_moon_with_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5597

Just don’t try to microwave those hard boiled eggs. :boom::grin::joy::rofl::neutral_face:

Fried egg and hot smoked salmon.

Decided to limit to 1 (goose) egg considering the new cough “ warnings about eggs…”

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5599

@runswithdogs It looks like one’s enough. Never had a goose egg. Turkey eggs a couple of times though. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Christy) #5600

His & hers. Salad is pretty much all I can stomach the last few days. He wanted beef spare ribs & cornbread dressing.

This is me shopping now lol. BF has much more success eating nearly all meat, after this I piled a bunch of soy meat on top just to confuse the checkout person :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5602

Meat and Fat Lover’s Breakfast

I had to use some leftover meats, and I broke an egg :confused:. Corned Beef, Tri Tip and Bacon. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Ellen) #5603

Not sure if late lunch or early dinner, stir fry (again, how dull) did a huge one with 8 thighs thinking I’d save some for later, nope I had seconds and finished it all.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5604

Kimchi

Skipping lunch so I did the second step in making Kimchi for my first time, making the seasoning slurry and mixing it with the partially fermented vegetables. Another week or two to finish fermentation now.

:cowboy_hat_face: