What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5565

Mediterranean Diet Keto Style

Greek Scrambled Eggs
Fresh oregano, dill weed, kalamata olives, olive oil and feta cheese. :man_cook:t2:

And BACON cuz I’m ‘merican and keto! :cowboy_hat_face::bacon::bacon::yum:

Damn, I forgot to put in pepperocini. :confused:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5566

@David_Stilley for a second I thought your lil chef emoji was flipping me off. But its his wooden spoon :rofl:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5567

@x-Dena-x I don’t think iPhone has that, and besides it wouldn’t be nice! :cowboy_hat_face:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5568

lmao whaaaaaat, no chef flipping people off emoji? FAIL.

Android doesn’t have this either lol. I wouldn’t imagine it’d exist, but I’d be amused to see it.

(Jane) #5569

Made some more liver pate using just butter and shallots and I like it much better than the one with balsamic vinegar in it. Too strong a flavor.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5570

I have such a tough time finding Ball Jars will plastic lids. Theyre always metal. Where did you get yours?

(Diane) #5571

I buy plastic lids for my canning jars at Walmart in the canning aisle. I’ve also found them at other stores which carry canning supplies (such as Harmon’s or Macey’s which are both grocery stores here in SLC Utah).

(Steve) #5572

Keto Fish Balls deep fried in refined coconut oil.
Fish, pork rinds, green onion, habanero, pepper jack, garlic powder and egg to hold it together. The mixture also makes great pan fried fish cakes.

Served with a spicy aioli dip… outstanding!

(Jane) #5573

Amazon. I got tired of the metal rings rusting.

Got a set of regular and wide-mouth lids since I have both types.

The colors are nice! I made two mayos - one from avocado oil and the other from olive oil. I used the green lid on the avocado one to tell it apart.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5574

Perfect!!! Thanks @Janie and @DiMo

(Ashley) #5575

Anyway I could get a link to the coconut flour bread recipe you post a lot? :slight_smile: thanks in advance

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5576

Ace Hardware $5.99 for an 8-pack, I also got really great cylindrical Ball wide mouth canning jars the other day, 24oz. several
dollars cheaper than Amazon. I’m starting to use them for fermentation of small batches. I have glass weights I just got from Amazon that fit perfect compared to the regular squarish quart jars. In my picture from a yesterday with peppers & pickles. The plastic lids are NOT leak proof, so no putting a drink in the backpack! They are especially good for acidic foods in the fridge. I change to plastic when the fermentation process is finished.

goddamn u people with ur fancy foods xD i feel so lazy compared to u guys.

and btw @PaulL they were great :yum:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5578

@David_Stilley you have a very fine glass jar collection lol. I need/would like the plastic lids because I make Sole water, which is just 1:1 ratio water and good quality Himalayan salt. No metal at all can touch the brine because it de-ionizes the liquid and is less effective for health benefits. It’s helped grow my hair back so much thicker and my skin is so much more hydrated looking.

@ODE is that a gaming keyboard? I love it. And don’t worry, I was encouraged to post my classy paper plate food pics. Not trying to put on airs here, but I also do love people’s nice plating. I go to upload like “here’s my slop!!!”

One day I’m going to surprise everyone with a nouvelle cuisine upload lol.

Wife made me two Hamburger patties and some Fried Eggs, since we are heading out tonight for a rehearsal for a Wedding tomorrow. - Also ate some Pork Rinds with Potted Meat.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5580

https://www.sugarfreemom.com/recipes/keto-low-carb-coconut-flour-bread/

Here you go!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5581

Dinner tonight was so awesome!!! Finished off a crazy work week perfectly! I had some orange Montezuma’s chocolate for afters :blush::yum::heart_eyes:

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #5582

Tuna homemade mayo and chopped pickles…
Breaking my fast after 31 h and two intense workouts. Rather yummi

(Karen) #5583

Lunch at 309 grill in Culpepper

Gyro’s meat and beef with salad of lettuce and tomatoes onions in tzatziki dressing with feta cheese.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #5584

That looks :drooling_face: