What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5545

It looks like he died a painful death too!! :rat:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5546

Cajun Sichuan Fusion
The Deep South meets the Far East

Cajun style Kung Paò Chicken and
Bok Choy with Black Mushrooms and Salted Radish and a side of Paò Caí.

Ready to cook :man_cook:t3: :shallow_pan_of_food:

Dinner Time😋

I subbed some sousvide Cajun Smoked Chicken for regular chicken and pecans for peanuts (Cajun Style).

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5547

Made this keto friendly pizza. The crust is chicken breast, ground up, mixed with parm cheese and baked into shape. Topped with uncured pepperoni, peppers, mozzarella and a lil sauce. Whole thing is 8g total carbs.

Enjoyabibble.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5548

@x-Dena-x It looks yummy, I just ate too! :cowboy_hat_face:

Tonight’s meal… Pepperoni, Hard Salami, Pickles & Olives. Hamburger, Mushrooms, 2 Knockwurst and some Sauerkraut.

Been doing both grooming and reception at work this week and working 12-13 hour days. So tired but I manage to throw lettuce, cheese, tuna, and Caesar dressing in a bowl

On an unrelated note, if you know someone who wants to be a veterinary receptionist in the Charlotte area, I can get you an interview :unamused:

(Brandy) #5551

I woke up thinking about these honey & chili pepper wings I used to make, so I made up a thick allulose simple syrup infused with ginger and ketofied that damn recipe! So sweet. So spicy. So delicious.

Then I made a veggie Singapore mai fun with shiratake noodles.

I. Am. So. Full.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5552

Looks great…what is the carb count on the noodles?

(Brandy) #5553

Shiratake noodles (I use Miracle Noodles) are made from a yam called Konjac. They are fiber and have virtually no carbs or calories. They can be a little funky if you don’t treat them right, but if you do, they’re a great substitute for noodles, particularly in replacing rice noodles in Asian dishes.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5554

How do you prepare yours? They look really satisfying!

(Brandy) #5555

In treating the noodles, I rinsed them in cold water for a long time then put them in a dry pan over high heat to dry them out. No need for oil. They dont stick for some reason.

Then I stir fried some veggies and garlic in coconut oil, added the noodles, as well as a slurry of Tamari, yellow curry powder and just a couple of drops of allulose simple syrup. I tossed it all around in my wok for a couple of minutes, dumped it in a bowl and garnished with scallion.

Disclosure- actual Singapore mai fun is a little more complicated and uses a lot more ingredients. I’ve found that when converting recipes to Keto, I wind up excluding as much as substituting. I’m careful not to exclude flavors that are crucial to the recipe- don’t want poor imitations you know! But I find, over and over, that simpler is better. I just mess with recipes until they taste right.

It also occurs to me that you may have been asking about the carb count for the entire dish. The entire serving, with the garlic, broccoli & tamari adding a few comes in at less than 3 carbs.

I buy them at Natural Grocers :blush:

(MooBoom) #5557

Keto taco! Crispy cheese shell kicks a traditional corn shells butt :muscle:

(Sasha M L) #5558

Keto lasagne for work

(Karen) #5559

Going to attend a nephews wedding. Breakfast at the hotel surprisingly was a hot breakfast. Reading the local paper, houses are so cheap in Virginia

(Jody) #5560

your stuff ALWAYS looks so delicious. I have wanted to tell you that for a while, but it looks ever better since I am fasting … so I decided to tell you now

:rofl:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5561

This was just what I needed today! Chilli. Spinach/avo oil. Keto roll. :blush::blush:

(MooBoom) #5562

I need the recipe, looks amazing!!!

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5563

Was just about to ask the same thing.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5564

Happy Friday, everyone!! I usually make my coffee at work all week, you know, to save money. But it’s Friday and sometimes I like to treat myself to not having to clean the coffee pot. Got me a big fatty mcfat pants iced coffee, extra mcfatty cream :cow2: :milk_glass: :metal: