What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Brittany Allen) #5525

Where did you find the keto pizza crust!? I have pizza Friday everyyy Friday at my work an I want to make a keto friendly version to bring to help me resist lol

I get them at Natural Grocers, the Outer Aisle website has a storefinder I think where it will show you who carries their products in your area. One recommendation I would give is if you have far to go or its hot you may want to bring a cooler, these are in the freezer aisle and they’re pretty thin so they defrost really quickly (not an issue probably if you’re going to use as soon as you get home), let us know if you try a flavor other than Italian, I saw on their site they have jalapeño and original but my store doesn’t carry those :frowning:

Wife beat up some more Farm animals today. 
 Bacon, Eggs, Sausage (Links and Patties)

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5528

Arugula, sweet peppers and Havarti Eggs

Before breakfast I did a fermentation project, Hot & Sweet Peppers and Garlic Dill Pickle Chips. Quick preparation and fermentation time, ready in a week. :man_cook:t3:

Aren’t they pretty? :cowboy_hat_face:

(Diane) #5529

Yes. Yes they are.

(Diane) #5530

Lunch. Still craving salads, so I made this huge one with romaine lettuce, 3 hard boiled eggs (still warm and yummy), cucumbers, radishes, tomatoes, broccoli, green olives and blue cheese dressing thinned with lemon juice ( I love how it tastes and how it coats the salad) and fresh cracked pepper. Served with leftover crustless quiche (eggs, HWC, bacon, mushrooms and sharp cheddar).

(Christy) #5531

I would like a bite of that salad, please :laughing:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5532

Started with brocolli drenched in olive oil

Was arguing on the phone with our Amazon Business account tech for an hour and 15 min, then was finally able to eat the rest of my food. Chicken and tuna:

(Diane) #5533

Too late. Sorry! I was approaching full about halfway in. I ate the whole thing anyway.

(Roxanne) #5534

How do you prepare the peppers? Very pretty :slight_smile:

Why is the Spotify app on your work computer? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5536

@dlc96_darren it’s 1 of 2 perks I have working here. 1 is having my own private office, and the other is Spotify that I, loudly at times, play through this:

:metal:

(Steaks b4 cakes! đŸ„©đŸ„‚) #5537

I loved last night’s omelette so much, I decided to recreate it again tonight! Except I used cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella and I had a Diet Doctor bread roll I just made. Been a little piggie :pig2::pig: today! Had a ‘snaccident’ with a whole packet of crispy bacon. Went waaayyy over on my protein today and I’m not even sorry! :joy: #noregrets #hungryday

#JEALOUS

I don’t want to hear you complain about your soul sucking job anymore. :wink:

(Ellen) #5539

Stir fry chicken & bok choi, this one really cleared my sinuses. Not authentic Chinese but darn tasty.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5540

I cling to these only two perks with every bit of strength I have. But, in those two regards, I cannot complain. I’m thankful for my office and my Bose/Spotify Premium. <33333

Looks darn tasty, too! :yum:

:muscle::fist_right: :boom: :pig2::chicken::cow2:

(Candy Lind) #5543

Sounds amazing! Some of my next rotisserie chicken is going in to something like this.

My latest addiction is chicharrones with Chart House Blue Cheese Dressing.

(Candy Lind) #5544

Where did you find them?