What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5505

@Keto6468 Ah, ribeye is definitely one of my favorite vegetables! :cut_of_meat::cucumber:. They donā€™t have enough low carb emojisā€¦:cowboy_hat_face:

Kind of pricey at around $7 for a 2-pack, but worth every penny IMO! These are absolutely the best Keto base/wrap/shell I have ever tasted!!!

Sorry @x-Dena-x, but the bottom of the plate looks like a small, dead mouse.
I canā€™t unsee it now.

(The amazing autoimmune šŸ¦„) #5508

Now I canā€™t unsee it, and I didnā€™t see it before. :crazy_face:

You two are not the only ones. :smile: ā€¦ It does indeed look like Mickey. :mouse:

Was planning on Fasting, but a long day and terrible headache changed that. ā€¦ Just asked the Wife if she could throw something together to see if it would help. Turkey with some Mayo for the dryness, a little bit of Corn Beef and Cabbage and Pickles and Olives. Also ate some Pork Rinds and Potted Meat.

(Tamela Robinette) #5511

I see it too :persevere:

(Ellen) #5512

US corn beef looks nothing like UK version, how do you make it?

It comes in a block form, or similar. Basically one big hunk of meat. She cooked it in a slow cooker for about a day with the Cabbage, so it was falling apart somewhat and she just broke it up some more when she reheated it. So it looks more stringy in the image.

(Jane) #5514

Sous vide London Broul seared on the outside grill

Zoodles cooked in bacon fat and coated with brown butter sauce and grated Mizithra cheese. Was yummy.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5515

I love Mizithra, but I havenā€™t had it since I quit the pasta. I used to do brown butter, parsley and Mizithra with spaghetti.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #5516

:rofl:
Crap! I was hoping I could pass it off as anchovies. Your glasses are far too good!!!

But tbh it really does look like a dead mouse :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Jane) #5517

That was my favorite at The Old Spaghetti Factory and I saw some Mizithra cheese at Kroger in Houston yesterday and thought about how I loved that pasta dish.

First I thought konjac noodles but Iā€™m not crazy about the texture or how they donā€™t soak up the sauces. So I thought I would try with zoodles. Loved it.

Next time I think Iā€™ll cook the zoodles in ghee instead of bacon grease. I had forgotten to pour it up from the last time I cooked bacon so I just reheated the pan and used it.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5518

Cantonese Braised Chicken Gizzards and Hearts with Three Kinds of Mushrooms

Oyster sauce, shiitake or black and white mushrooms with cloud ear tree fungus.

I got a kick ass wok stove delivered from Amazonā€¦HOLY BLAZES BATMAN!

Stir fried Bok Choy with coconut oil and pink salt along with the Gizzards.

:cowboy_hat_face:

I like both but if I had to choose, itā€™d be the UK version for sure. Luckily Australia exports a lot of it (lovely stuff) and it ends up in Asian supermarkets around here.

(Karen) #5520

Looks like only four carbs too
and one is fiber

(Allie) #5521

Yes we just get the stuff in cans that turns to mush when itā€™s heated up.

(Running from stupidity) #5522

Good news. That stuff is great.

Well this is what I WILL keto later today. :joy: my family always thinks itā€™s funny when I order three double cheeseburgers. I only eat fast food about once a week at the most, but when I do I always get a laugh from either a family member or the person taking my order. One cashier looked up at me and said ā€œsay what?ā€ And my daughter cracked up.

(Steaks b4 cakes! šŸ„©šŸ„‚) #5524

This was a very yummy lunch. Prawn cocktail, avocado, spinach with avocado oil and eggs :yum: