What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Mandy) #4783

Keeping my eggs and bacon interesting by using eggs as buns!

(Diane) #4784

Interesting AND good looking!

(Brennan) #4785

Pork rind waffles with whipping cream and raspberries!

Plus 3 strips of thick cut bacon! :bacon:

(JohnnyD) #4786

@Brennan, man that really looks good! When you said you were “making it your own way”, what did you change?

(JohnnyD) #4787

@Brennan, I’m just getting used to this forum. My earlier message was referring to the cabbage lasagna recipe link you shared
not sure why my reply turned up under your breakfast pork rind waffles. Sorry about that.

(Brennan) #4788

No problem @JohnnyD, your message showed up in the timeline when it was posted. That lasagna recipes a little old now.

To be honest I couldn’t tell you exactly what I changed. I’m pretty intuitive with my cooking these days just changing things depending on what’s in the house and what I feel like trying.

If you make that recipe as is it should be pretty tasty though.

(Ashley) #4789

Sausage, cream cheese, Monterrey cheese, eggs, heavy cream, garlic. And still trying to use up dang paper plates from when we had company for a month and 6 kids in the house.

(Diane) #4790

Simple breakfast.

May have eaten one piece of bacon while the eggs were cooking. :smirk:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4791

Bad Logistics Meal

Transferring my son back to mom got behind schedule. I was waiting for him to go so I could eat something he can’t have Anyway it kept stretching out and I grabed some quick eats. Duke’ s sausages, pepperoni, turkey cream cheese jalapeño roll ups. And about 10 small macadamia nuts.

I’m trying to get more into IF. I was falling down with my morning coffee with HWC. Today I tried resurrecting an old habit, I drank green tea this morning and I saved to coffee and cream for later this afternoon. Quite refreshing in the morning. I drank Zhajiang tea from China.

(Tamela Robinette) #4792

Sirloin and roasted garlic and sea salt brocolli. Hubby found the broccoli recipe as we are trying no dairy for a month. It was delicious!

Todays only meal, I couldn’t finish it all but it was good. Veggie Brats and fried cabbage with veggie bacon and cheddar.

Where on earth did you find, ‘Octopus Bacon?’ :smile: 
 Bet it was good too! :yum:

(Ernest) #4795

Sous vide then deep fried oxtail

(Karen) #4796

Gorgeous! It’s 9 o’clock at night and just looking at this makes me wish it was morning so I could start keto eating over again!

(Alex) #4797

sustenance was v tasty today. bacon & aged cheddar angus burgers (which i smothered in avocado mayo, mustard and unsweetened ketchup) served over a bed of romaine w/ ranch. served with black olives (which will forever reign superior over their green counterparts) and spicy pork rinds :smiling_imp: d-lish! #fatsonfatsonfats

I’m as partial to a Kalamata as the next gal but nothing beats the juicy, buttery, salty green Sicilian olive :yum:

(Alex) #4799

everyone is entitled to their opinion
 but in this case, yours is WRONG!! hahah jusmessin :heart: :innocent:

Korean BBQ in Mountain View, CA last week

Really good. The owner was such a lovely person. I normally get irrationally frustrated when I eat out at a Korean BBQ place and someone keeps wandering over to the table to take over the cooking. Part of why I like Korean BBQ is the experience. However this place seemed to have a different vibe about it, more homely and friendly. I enjoyed the owner doing 99.9% of the cooking.

I went there with a few of my team and wiped them out, they were stuffed full and couldn’t have a bite more, and I was lapping up more of the brisket and pork belly (all you can eat). Avoided most carbs, enjoyed some kimchi.

Simple roasted chicken breast and asparagus

Yeah, I know, boring chicken breast. I served it with some half-melted goat cheese though that was awesome (nice and crispy), and the breast was stuffed with cream cheese. This was after a really long day so it was awesome that it didn’t take long to make at all.

Brekkie today

Got the day going. I’m normally not a fan of overly-crispy bacon but this was pretty delicious.

My too-tired-to-cook dinner — oven roasted curry kale chips, turkey, sharp white cheddar, and Blue Diamond Habanero BBQ almonds.

I’m from California, and I miss the KBBQ joints and korean food in general so badly T_T Mostly, I miss my mama’s cooking. Can’t believe I chose Taco Bell and In n Out over her sacred home cooked meals.