What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4763

Are you a Santa Cruzer? I live there. I would just love hooking up with some local ketonians for a keto potluck dinner. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4764

Scrambled Eggs with Avocado, Bulgarian Sheep Feta and Dill Weed. Bacon on the side. (Awesome bacon that I picked up at grocery outlet for $1.28 a pound. Super fatty! :yum:

My autistic son is fully keto and loving it!

(Diane) #4765

Nope. Sorry. I’m in Utah but just discovered this brand of organic, dark roast peanut butter. It is really good.

:drooling_face:

Had a Salad, along with some Cod & Shrimp and Cauliflower. Then a Portabella Pizza. Sausage, Pepperoni, Cheese and Rao’s Sauce. Mushroom in center… But only ate 1/2… Pups got the rest. :slight_smile:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #4767

Another simple day - salmon, asparagus, and mushrooms

That’s so pretty! Looks good

Soup and salad Sunday… This is some kind of cream cheese not-beefy chili, really good though! I may have had more than one bowl :grimacing:

(Diane) #4770

Very pretty! I like your plate and bowl.

(Pan Dulce) #4771

Fast breaking time, had red Thai curry with pork belly, and HWC with blackberries, pecans, and a dash of rum mixed in. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Ernest) #4772

Lamb!!!

Lamborghini

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4773

That’s a beautiful shade of GBD @Ernest

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4774

Taco Salad Sunday

(I know it’s not really a thing!)

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #4775

How do you think things become things? Just keep saying it and eventually it will be a thing.

Tried to bake a keto Japanese cotton cheesecake. Supposed to be twice the fluff size of that :joy: But it came out really moist, and I still very much enjoyed it. This was my dinner with a cup of peppermint tea. Had to make sure I didn’t eat the whole pan :eyes:

Oyster Blade & Charred Chilli Broccolini Salad with Grana Padano

(Helen) #4778

Ohhh I have all the ingredients but not sure I wouldn’t be tempted to eat to many , drooling

(Steve) #4779

Creamy Cauli Mac & Cheese
Sous Vide chicken thighs (155 for 2 hours), quick fried for a nice crunchy skin
Then hit with the smoke gun for some great flavor, dip in Peri Peri and butter sauce

(Diane) #4780

Looks like a perfectly composed meal of Keto comfort food.

Had a mid-day meal… Cheese-Burger with Bacon, 2 Hot Smokes, 3 Tuna-Deviled Eggs & Sauerkraut.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #4782

It’s Mum’s birthday today so I made us a burger stuffed portobello mushroom each! Roasted asparagus and courgettes in olive oil!