What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Cathy) #4563

Brilliant!!!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4564

Well all right then, that pork belly looks delicious @Shortstuff , glad to see your getting some meat again and giving the eggs a break. Wasnā€™t having much success with the Ribeye Campaign. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Karen) #4565

Iā€™m beginning to feel like cavemen who walks around and says is this edible? I donā€™t know what should I do with it? I guess Iā€™ll eat it.
I found some pork trimmings at the grocery store in the clearance rack. 3 pounds for two dollars. I thought that Iā€™ll take it. it looked mostly like pork fat with some pork meat on it. Cooked it and ate it

Yep, Thatā€™s what it tastes like. Add some salt and ate it

I ended up with a lot of pork fat in the pan with nothing to soak it up. I might go buy some Cauliflower.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4566

Can I have the frosted cookie or did you eat it?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: oh no, itā€™s just a bread roll :frowning:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4567

Did you cook that @Janie It looks delicious. I love the rectangular plates, they look like sushi dishes.

(Allie) #4568

@David_Stilley I had cooked up a batch of boiled eggs and needed to use them :joy:
Just making a random mix with fried chicken livers, broccoli and cauliflower that I intend to split into portions and mix in olive oil. It better be good as Iā€™ll be living on it all week :joy:

Well, imagine how I feel. :slight_smile:

Omelettes have always eluded me. :slightly_frowning_face:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #4570

Okay, once and for all, what is crack slaw???

(Allie) #4571

Iā€™ve often wondered the same thing :joy:

Looked it up.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #4572

Okay, so basically every time I cook cabbage.

Thanks Allie!

(Steaks b4 cakes! šŸ„©šŸ„‚) #4573

Leftover meatza slices with a side salad for dinner tonight. Dairy free starts tomorrow! :lying_face:

(Jane) #4574

No, I am in China this week on business and those were two of the dishes being served on the large rotating serving table.

I was surprised to see pork belly. The 2 Chinese ladies who joined our group ordered all the food for us.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4575

Iā€™m jealous of how much you get to travel, I miss it so much. I have too many issues for traveling in countries where medical care might become an issue now. No more year and a half Asian travels for me anymore. :confused:

(Allie) #4576

Every single time I have pork belly I end up feeling sick and getting heartburnā€¦ I donā€™t think it likes me :slightly_frowning_face:

(Karen) #4577

Chicken thigh for lunch and then had purchased some cauliflower. I chopped it up and sautƩed it in what was left of the pork trim grease from this morning. Added a little mayo and a little yellow mustard, little pepper

Poor manā€™s hollandaise

Bacon and Guacamole, why isnā€™t this our national meal?

Donā€™t answer that, I know why.
But if I was elected President, it would definitely be on my platform. :slight_smile:

Was going to try and make some wraps earlier today, but decided to just do some Fathead Pizza crust, tossed in some Sausage links and String Cheese and fold it over, with some American Cheese on top.

Actually made one big one, divided into three for us. Second one shows it mixed up and a piece cut

(Jane) #4580

Awwā€¦ sorry I love traveling for my company.

(Jane) #4581

Omelet (this hotel for the next 5 days has cheese - YAY!), bacon and wok-fried pickles and pork (couldnā€™t resist)

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4582

What part of China are you in? That looks like pickled mustard root commonly called Sichuan Vegetable. Coated with chili and salt usually which is rinsed off before eating. WHEREā€™S THE PORK?