What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

First meal of the day… homemade keto “cereal”, eggs and sausages. So good. Ate past satiated into stuffed though :wink:

(less is more, more or less) #4544

My Saturday snack chore.

When making Parmesan crisps, there’s a sweet spot in baking them. Not long enough, and they come out too soft. Bake for too long and they become acidic, bitter, and, well, burnt. It doesn’t take long for them to get burnt.

Today I found that convection baking at 425 F for 7 minutes was just right.

(Allie) #4545

Post workout, just because I was hungry post workout. Plain chicken wings because I like plain chicken wings.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #4546

Usually not a snacker, but I’m pretty dang hungry today

I bought a bag of the Jalapeno Cheddar flavor a while back. In general, I loved the taste and loved the light texture. But I absolutely hated the hard bits I ran into a few times during the bag. I felt lucky to have not broken off a tooth/crown. They tasted and felt like metal shards when I bit into them, but I think they were just bone fragments. I tried to take a look at what I had bitten into and couldn’t really figure out what had caused the problem. I found small bits that looked like bone, but they were so small it was hard to believe they had caused the issue.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #4548

Yikes, what a negative experience :frowning:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4549

Improper drying before deep frying causes hard stone like chunks.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4550

Saturday Keto Chinese Feast

Salted Preserved Turnip Omelette, Paò Caí Pork and Shrimp and Bok Choy in a light Oyster Sauce. That’s why they paid me the big bucks, :wink:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #4551

Not the prettiest plate - had a little mishap when transferring the salmon to the plate. But very tasty!

Dinner tonight…

Salad, and then Pork BBQ, Cauliflower w/ Butter, 3 Deviled Eggs and a scoop of Pimento Cheese. (Had seconds on the Pork) I also had two spoon-fulls of Peanut Butter Halo Ice Cream. (not shown)

(Brandy) #4553

Getting your keto on during a road trip isn’t so hard. Just find a cafe that’s been around for a hundred years and serves breakfast all day.

Dinner was reverse taco salad, a heap of taco meat and cheese with some chorizo (all veg meat) and lettuce fixins on top

(Heather Meyer) #4555

Tonights Dinner… Surf without the Turf…
200 grams of delicate Argentinean Prawns cooked to perfection and tossed in browned butter and roasted garlic and finished off with a squeeze of lemon juice and pink himalayan salt.

(Heather Meyer) #4556

This is my daily snack fix… i do plain pork rinds dipped in a homemade full fat ranch dip…reminds me of chips and dip!

Scrambled Eggs with Cheese & Hot Sauce #lazyketo :grin:
Badly need to get the sparky in to fix the light above the bench :roll_eyes:

(Allie) #4558

Pork belly cut into pieces and fried in ghee.
Breakfast.

(Jane) #4559

Delta has better food than the carbage I got on United the last time.

I ate the salad, the 2 shrimp, the green beans, the cheese slice. Chicken was a bit dry so I used the butter for the roll I wasn’t going to eat and that helped the chicken out - especially since I wasn’t going to eat the gravy. A few bites of the polenta just to try it.

(Jane) #4560

Pork belly and chicken with skin

(Susan) #4561

@dlc96_darren I didn’t feel very talented!! :blush:

(Susan) #4562

Crack Slaw. Yum.