What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

The food is really good at the assisted living family where my mother is as well.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4504

Wow Karen, filet mingnon two days in a row. Lucky lady. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4505

Tried my hand at my own version of all protein lasagna. Deli turkey slices, Italian sausage medallions, with Asiago and mozzarella cheese. I know thereā€™s pepperoni on top, just becauseā€¦

I made some zucchini spaghetti in olive oil and butter with fresh oregano and dried garlic. And I had to put Parmesan cheese on everything because I like cheese on my cheese and I needed a cheesy side dish to go with the cheese heavy entree. I had to eat it alone cause I left my sweetheart in Florida. :two_hearts::confused:
Happy Valentines Day everyone! :cowboy_hat_face:

Sorry about your sweetheart :slightly_frowning_face: but that meal looks the biz :yum:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4507

@anon54735292 I sent her the pictures and told her that I wish we could share it. :heart::cowboy_hat_face:

Iā€™m sure she felt the same you smooth, cheese loving thing you :smile:

(Running from stupidity) #4509

Burger Salad with Avocado, Jalapenos & Frankā€™s Red Hot

(Allie) #4511

Egg salad with shredded cheese and mayoā€¦ I ran out of spinach :joy:

(Running from stupidity) #4512

#WINNING

I do eat a lot of venison and other wild gameā€¦ I really have to work to get enough fat into it, due to its leanness.

Yep, know the feeling, but it isnā€™t too bad getting it in there. Bacon always goes well with it and keeps it from drying out, especially when roasting. Just lay some across the top and the fat will soak in. ā€¦ But I actually havenā€™t been able to hunt the past three years, since the gentlemen that was letting me hunt his property passed away. But Iā€™m hoping I can locate some property over this summer. :slight_smile:

(Jane) #4515

Nice find at the Atlanta airport. A Boarā€™s Head kiosk. The kiosks and snack shops are normally carb hells and you have to go to a restaurant to get anything close to keto.

(Karen) #4516

The other option was lobster but I figured theyā€™d overcook it so I went for the fillet. Happy camper!!!

(Roxanne) #4517

took this pic last night - they tease us and become scarce come November!

So you decided to tease me now! :smile: ā€¦ Yeah, they do seem to get the memo when hunting season kicks in. But still nice to see them out and about. :slight_smile: Thanks. Pretty scene indeed.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4519

Did I miss something @Shortstuff Did you turn eggatarian or is there a current ribeye shortage now? I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be able to get a ā€œSend your extra ribeye steaks to our keto brothers and sisters overseasā€ campaign going. :neutral_face: sorry

(Diane) #4520

I knew someone must be eating them. This is the only product Iā€™ve ever returned to Trader Joeā€™s. Not for me. More for yā€™all!

(Steaks b4 cakes! šŸ„©šŸ„‚) #4521

Omg this looks wonderful!!!

(Steaks b4 cakes! šŸ„©šŸ„‚) #4522

Iā€™m eating them all! :joy::joy: