What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #4463

I was thinking the same thing! Is the newspaper for proof of life?

(Ellen) #4464

It would be pretty useless as it’s a monthly one!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #4465

I guess when they find your body after eating all the peppers it could narrow down the timeline a little bit.

(MooBoom) #4466

My local butcher had a special on pork ribs- which would you believe I’ve never cooked before today? At $9.99 per kg for their extra meaty ribs how could I refuse (also picked up a pork belly roast and some Vienna sausages :yum:).

One dry rub and 3 hours slow cooking later- HEAVEN.

(Allie) #4467

I made egg salad again, loads of spinach as well as shredded cheese. I’m thinking it would be really good with bacon bits added too… :heart_eyes:

(MooBoom) #4468

Everything is improved by bacon! :bacon:

Hmm, strange… and here my belly is actually getting smaller? :thinking:… :smile: (Variety meals :wink: )

That’s the good news… they are not carb heavy. :grin: I actually hadn’t had this stuff in a while myself, and my Wife decided to pick some up. And they are not bad and a great source of Sodium as well. I tried to get a shot of the label, but had to take two images for this.

(Ashley) #4470

Thank you I’ll have to have some :slight_smile:

(Jody) #4471

I just put some in my wal-mart grocery pick-up order for Sunday :smiley:

TBH, I wasn’t sure if I would still like it, since some things we ate at a younger age, don’t always taste as we remember them. :slight_smile: But it wasn’t bad and I did really like dipping the Pork Rinds in them. So I will be putting them back on the regular menu, and it’s a bonus they are no-carb. :slight_smile:

My wife also came across these the other day, in case anyone’s interested. (We haven’t tried them, but I was wondering if anyone else had) Can’t recall the two places she said they’re sold? @DoggieMom ?

(Ellen) #4473

Ooh those look good, but then I’d just be wrapping my cheese up in cheese, is double cheese allowed?

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #4474

Those look great. I would love to find those near me.

I think one was Aldi? … I’m calling her now to see if she can provide the two places she mentioned. I actually went to bed early last night, tired and a headache, so can’t recall where she said?

(Virginia ) #4476

I looked them up to see where to buy them, it shows Costco and Aldi has them.

(Ellen) #4477

Hope you’re feeling better today Dave.

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #4478

Wow I have never seen them at Costco I will have to give a look see.
Thanks for looking.

(Kristin) #4479

Fajitas

(Ashley) #4480

I do this but I just put my own cheese in a pan and crisp it

Yes ma’am, I do, thanks. :slight_smile: … Think it’s just this crazy weather we’ve had. We’ve had nothing but wet weather this year, with lows in the single and even negative digits recently. Then nearly 70° not a week later. - My Son is actually sick at the moment and went to the doctor’s yesterday, so I’m just hoping he doesn’t share it with us. (Which is usually the norm. :slight_smile: )

(Ellen) #4482

Good to hear you’re feeling better. Ah yes, sharing is caring :wink: Just shows how much he loves you both.