What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #4443

Oooh I’ve not heard of this one before!! Is it a keto friendly one??!!! I love this chocolate so much!

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #4444

It is a little higher in carbs but it is also Keto friendly.

:+1:

spelling matters not, here :slight_smile:

@Digital_Dave, are y’all that serious about eating your meals, you have to take your rings off? :slight_smile:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #4448

I’ll have a look for this one thank you! :blush:

(Ashley) #4449

Oh wow! I will no longer complain about counter space in my kitchen! I have only a small space for cutting so I have to cut in my dining room!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4450

Yes @dlc96_darren, @Digital_Dave does seem to take his meals seriously, no one can match the number of different foods in a single meal. I think he must have a private keto smorgasbord going on at his house! Where’s my dinner invitation Dave? :cowboy_hat_face:

(Ellen) #4451

So tasty I did it again, this time 3 thighs a bit less soy sauce but just as many chillis, obviously a masochist! Was expecting leftovers but no (other than a few beansprouts & bamboo shoots, not worth saving).

Yeah, well, I did just happen to take it off and set it there. (Take the pics on my computer desk) I just didn’t know it was in the pic until the Wife saw. She was wondering if anyone would notice. :slight_smile:

Just like to keep it mixed up! :slight_smile: … Invites are in the mail. :smile:

Well, here’s tonight’s early evening meal…
Bacon/Egg Salad, with sides of Pickles, Olives, Pimento Cheese, Brazil Nuts and 92% Ghirardelli Dark chocolate. Main dish, NY Strip Steak, Bacon, Butter fried Mushrooms, Sharp Cheese and Liverwurst. You can see the melted butter all over the bottom. :slight_smile: (And don’t ask about the Liverwurst? I’m not sure how they came to be on the plate?) Was going to have Beef Liver but it was frozen. Liverwurst didn’t work.

(John) #4453

Pickles, nuts, and chocolate? I have some exciting news for you, Dave. You’re pregnant! :smiley:

(Ashley) #4454

Quick question Dave? How carb heavy is the potted meat? My dad and I used to eat it all the time!

meat and cheese stuffed peppers, eggs, and a salad tossed with ranch dressing

Okay @Acnickel. I think this is the first time I’ve ever audibly said, "Oh man, that looks good!"

:yum: :drooling_face: :yum: :drooling_face:

(Pan Dulce) #4457

First time to make cheese sauce. It was said easy I don’t know why I hesitated for so long! (I just followed the link from two keto dudes recipes) I supporting roles are some reheated sliced chuck roast, and mushrooms n brussel sprouts roasted in bacon fat. Yum!

Broccoli, pork skins, almond milk cream cheese alternative, Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Avocado Mayo (nom nom nom).

(Cailyn Mc Cauley) #4459

Restaurant Keto—Open Face Reuben, pickle, coleslaw. Yum

(Running from stupidity) #4460

I like that Ellen has taken to including a hostage-photo-style newspaper in the image to prove its currency :slight_smile:

:rofl::rofl:

(Ashley) #4462

73/23 ground beef, broccoli, mozzerla cheese, 1 jar of Alfredo sauce, garlic, celery salt, Italian seasoning, onion powder, salt. Yum