What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Brandy) #4403

I really need to stop with the keto sweet treats. It’s just so easy to spend all day in the kitchen when I’m snowed in like this. Tell you what though- this chocolate mug cake with cream cheese frosting doesn’t suck.

Doesn’t look like it! :smile: Care to share the recipe? :slight_smile:

Had a nice meal tonight…

A piece of Salmon, Sweat Italian Sausage cut up into Fried Cabbage with Bacon grease, Deviled Eggs and Bacon. Plus two sides…

A side plate of Ground Sausage, Pickles and Olives…

And lastly, some Halo Ice Cream and 2 squares of 92% Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate… Took a couple bites before the wife reminded me to take a photo. :smile:

(Brandy) #4406

This is the one I used ^^^^

For the frosting, I just plunked some cream cheese in a bowl with a splash of HWC & a tablespoon of Swerve confectioners.

Nice! - Thank you Ma’am. :slight_smile:

(Susan) #4408

I was going to fry two eggs and then I spotted the leftover creamed spinach in the fridge. I added a little cheese to my eggs and spinach and got and instant omelet.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4409

Sousvide budget T-Bone and homemade Paò Caí (Sichuan fermented vegetables)
This batch was baby Bok Choy and flavored with star anise, ginger root, bay leaf, cinnamon, cardamom, hot dry chili peppers and Sichuan peppercorns.

The steak is drizzled with an amazing EVO that has been flavored with Baklouti Green Chilies I received for Christmas.

(Karen) #4410

Dance lessons with my sweetheart. And then out to dinner. So ketolicious!!

Aaawwww - dinner and dancing :heart_eyes:

(Ernest) #4412

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4413

I don’t know what it is @Ernest but I think I might like it!:cowboy_hat_face:

(Karen) #4414

Very basic rumba steps. :dancer::man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing:

(Ernest) #4415

Hahaha! It’s ground beef with sausages. Coleslaw salad

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #4416

What does the psyllium husk do for the noodle recipe? Do you think it could be left out or replaced?

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #4417

it helps it bind and stick together and become nice and strechy…
For this recipe it could not be replaced i think.

one could experiment with ground flax and chia maybe?
or use this recipe without the husk:

the strechy consistency is very similar

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #4418

Thank you! I can’t see the alternate recipe, but I can do some searching online.

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #4419

“keto diet app Tortillas and nachos” i have noo idea what that stupid computer is doing…

Made some Keto Poblano Pepper Pizzas yesterday, although this is a picture of ones I made months ago:

(Ellen) #4421

Ah, yeah probably not too hot for you then @David_Stilley :laughing:

(Ellen) #4422

You had sweaty Italian sausage? Gotta say, that’s doesn’t sound overly appealing… :wink: