What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

Kinda out of focus.

Are you trying to do a fancy @juice photo thing there? :slight_smile:

So you have loose pieces of cheese laying around, and just grab whichever one?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BOOM!

(Jane) #3543

Breaking my fast with a simple breakfast at a “local” cafe (40 min drive LOL). We are on our way to our favorite Thai place (hour and a half drive) and to do some shopping while we are close to civilization.

Fasting fare. It’s amazing how delicious I find a cup of hot water with a quarter teaspoon of salt.

(Sophie) #3545

Out shopping this morning so, Jimmy John’s #9 Unwich.

(Ernest) #3546

Is it international bacon and eggs day today?

(Ernest) #3547

I rarely crisp up my bacon. I want that fat intact so when I take a bite, I choke on the fat spraying all the way to my throat.
Sous vide bacon? Damn right

It was a bajillion degrees yesterday - everything was out of focus :sweat:

(Karen) #3549

Delicious meal on a lovely plate!

(Running from stupidity) #3550

Three-hour roast lamb with lamb gravy, roast daikon, roast cauliflower, and green beans. No need for fancy when you have a perfect roast.

(Ellen) #3551

How was the roast daikon?

(Running from stupidity) #3552

Not very good :slight_smile: Somewhat bitter. It’s much better utilised for spiralising into doodles.

(Ellen) #3553

Fair enough, I have many ways on list to try it.

(Karen) #3554

Wondered what was at the back of the plate. Was that the daikon? You are quite the cook. Again another fantastic photo. Very professional.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3555

I tried this once and ended up with 1 1/2 lbs of bacon bits. It all cooked together and when I tried to pull a slice off it would break up. :rage: NEVER AGAIN, and I sousvide just about any meats except seafood and fish.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3556

The daikon looks like a spoked wheel. I like to dice them, fry and use in hash or home fries.

(Jane) #3557

I bought some daikon today after reading you liked them spiralized. Going to try it this weekend

How do you cook and season them after spiralizing them?

(Jane) #3558

Leftover homemade corned beef topped with homemade sauerkraut and Gouda cheese.

Leftover creamed spinach and sugar snap peas from my dinner party Wednesday night. Peas don’t look as good as when fresh but still tasted good. They were drizzled with olive oil and broiled for 5 minutes then tossed with an Asian sauce. Tender but still crispy. After nuking to warm up they shriveled a bit and were more tender.

Laying down most the day, not feeling well and hoping to fight off what my Wife has. I actually didn’t even post an earlier meal, which was just similar to yesterday… 5 or 6 Eggs over Hamburger, with Spam and Links. (But couldn’t finish it all, so left some of the nearly 1/3 of the Hamburger and couple pieces of Spam. (Pups)

Feeling worst as the day went by, but woke up to this… Baked Chicken Legs, Brussel Sprouts with Sauerkraut, Deviled Eggs, Pickles & Olives. … Again, couldn’t finish, Pups got to share a leg, & couple pickles went back.

Also started taking some Robitussin earlier today, in the hopes of getting ahead of this and not letting it grab ahold too much. … All I need with the Surgery Recoup already in the works.

You’re in the wars :frowning_face: Hope the Robitussin kicks in :crossed_fingers:

(Sophie) #3561

Have you thought about Tamiflu?