What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

I need to make some broth. My first attempt did not go well.

Thank you! I’ve been eating fewer and fewer veggies lately so I don’t think it will be much of a change.

(Cindy) #3524

Why not? It’s a pretty easy thing to do. :wink:

I had it in the Crock-Pot overnight…it didn’t get very jelly. It was watery with the fat layer on the top. It tasted good tho. I am going to try with a whole chicken next time.

(Ashley) #3526

Carnivore challenge?

(Karen) #3527

Is that a Blue plate special I see there! Gorgeous and really yummy looking! What’s better than a variety of foods

(Running from stupidity) #3528

Yes! One dollar!

#clearingthefridge

You can see the egg slid down the slope of the edge a little but it’s OK.

I am challenging myself to eat carnivore. :slight_smile:. I just want to see if I notice any difference and/or feel better.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #3530

Love the blue plate!

(Ashley) #3531

Gotcha, wondering if you were following a specific eating plan! I eat mostly carnivore but more dirty carnivore my biggest fault is I still have a lot of heavy cream ect! Also considering cutting it all out to see how I’d do with just meat and water, possible decaf tea as well!

I wish I could eat dairy. My guts hate it so much. As I eat cleaner I notice how foods effect me. I thing eggs might be an issue too. I have cut them out for a couple weeks. Might try some this weekend or next. I really hope they pass reintroduction. I love eggs and their versitility.

My daughter tonight: “Daddy, I want to make you some bacon. It has no sugar!”

Not very fatty!

Aussie classic Steak Sandwich in salad form with a little Coleslaw

(less is more, more or less) #3535

What an excellent Fido photobomb

(David) #3536

Why not try the recipe I do with chicken liver… Fry some onion, then when it is done, remove from the pan into a dish, fry your liver, then when the liver is nearly done, throw in the onions and some double cream. Leave it a few seconds for the cream to start changing colour, then throw on a dish and serve. I’m making some this evening, I will take pics and post it as a recipe on the forums. It really tastes delicious.

(Allie) #3537

Leftover fathead pizza which is now all gone so I may make another. Scrambled eggs (with ghee). A random piece of mild cheddar and mayo.

(Karen) #3538

Not streaky bacon eh?

(Melissa) #3539

Fried Chicken!

Pork Rinds (processed in the food processor) various spices (salt, pepper, paprika, Cayenne, etc). I dipped the chicken in an egg wash and rolled in the pork rinds. I fried them in coconut oil in a cast iron pan.

Served with mashed cauliflower.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3540

This has been pancake day (Sunday) for the last month visiting my best friend in Florida. I don’t make them very often at home. Today I mixed it up and made mug bread with cream cheese, OE eggs and ham. I was hungry and forgot to photo first :yum:. The mug breads came out surprisingly tasty. I thought there might be a more eggy taste to them.

Sorry, I just realized it’s Friday not Sunday, oh well I’m on vacation :sunglasses:

Breaking a fast this morning at ~90 hours, I first ate some prosciutto then a while later had the breakfast below at my desk at work. Yep, ate all that bacon. The sausages were incredible for corporate cafeteria sausages but it might have just been my mouth waking up after having nothing more than coffee, water, and salt in it all week.

Bacon, chicken sausages, scrambled eggs, sour cream.