What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #3322

Your gravy always looks :ok_hand::ok_hand:

This was my diner baked salma with pico de gallo over sherred cabbage. With red habanero sauce

(Running from stupidity) #3324

And you can bet I’m adding more after the photos are done :slight_smile:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #3325

Keep 'em coming! I love a bit of gravy! :yum:

(Karen) #3326

Love your use of color! So much of keto is brown. The accidental incidental vegetables add color and some crunch. Perhaps not necessary but still beautiful

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #3327

Beauty is necessary.

(Karen) #3328

Your pictures are always great but this is one of your best! I can see all of the foods in clear detail and it looks delicious! Nice glossy shine to the foods

(Karen) #3329

Ha ha Ha ha ha! Did you see that instead of a piece of birthday cake I have a hunk of steak designating my Nother year on this planet.

AnyWho today I decided to eat some of my waffles but I’m on the struggle bus with my one hand and I can’t cut my waffles. Plus I Tried to soften my butter to put it on my waffles and turned it into ghee in the microwave so I had a pour it on my waffles.

Yes. They are perfectly bite sized :wink:

I remembered to take a pic today. Yummy leftovers!

(Doug) #3332

Breaking a 5.5 day fast. 2 little cheese omelets, 4 sausage patties, 6 hard-boiled eggs.

Alas, no bacon was to be had.

(Allie) #3333

Today I’ve had two fatty coffees and three roast lamb hearts with mayo. That’s it. Not even photo worthy :joy:

(Running from stupidity) #3334

Yeah, that’s why I don’t like those images, and have to really convince myself to use them :slight_smile:

I much prefer the short depth-of-field shots like this (Jan 1), they’re much harder to execute well for a variety of reasons, and are thus TO ME - more interesting (also with this one the fork is there, but fairly well disguised :-):

But I try to make sure I mix it up, because too many of either would be dead boring. I can see the past week or two’s selections in my image-selection program, so I look back over it to try to keep it changing. Of course, sometimes an image is just clearly the best one for the meal, so I’ll use that, irrespective of what came before.

I’m getting worried, man. A couple of weeks ago it was not buying bacon, now it’s not eating bacon… What’s next, not drinking liquid butter?

1.1kg tomahawk steak(each)… med rare with chimmichurri (and no…I dident share, hubby got his own)

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #3336

:drooling_face:

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #3337

I just had to share our latest Keto find. Someone here on the forum had shown a montezuma’s 100% with cocoa nibs. I tried it and found that for me it was the best chocolate with no sugar added for my chocolate cravings. I went to their website (UK based) and found a few more flavors that worked with Keto. I like the orange and chocolate as there is no added sugar, hubs likes the orange and geranium it has a little bit of sugar.

We ordered a ton of them from their website, we live on the east coast USA they came in 3 days( if you order enough they are way cheaper this way even with the postage).

(Doug) #3338

Great post, Runswithdogs - tomahawk ribeyes are one of the best things in life.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #3339

Wife threw in 4 very large Chicken Breast into the oven, but also picked up some more Steaks today while out. Both Top Sirloin & Delmonico’s. I just wanted steak, so simply fried up a piece along with Mushrooms & sides.

(Running from stupidity) #3341

Playing catchups is hard, but I’m glad to see you’re going hard at it :slight_smile: