What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

my second day of OMAD!..after reading everyones tips on easy peeling a hard boiled egg, it put me in the mood. but it then occurred to me to fry the boiled eggs in residual grease from my bacon. so there it is, some red pep, whole avocado, said bacon and good ol fry-boiled eggs. not pictured- hot italian sausage mashed with mushroom. OMAD FTW!

Beautiful!

(Jane) #3234

I was a good girl and ate all of the pork chop before having a couple of the fries. I was so full I only ate a couple before pushing them aside. If I had STARTED them on an empty stomach… well I know myself better than that so I didn’t. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #3235

Is it REALLY for Pickle Dave then? Really?

Eating day today. Already planning lunch. (Which, sadly, kinda revolves around how to plate it :slight_smile:

(Ellen) #3236

2nd bowl of beef stew, apparently today is a feasting day.

(Jody) #3237

I mean, I was eating Pickles … for two :smiley:

Good strategy :slightly_smiling_face:

(Dani) #3239

Carmelized onion and bacon crustless quiche with a glass of cabernet.

(Doug) #3240

Righteous. :sunglasses: :rainbow:

(Diane) #3241

Asian style beef and broccoli stir fry (kind of) with left over ribeye. Ended up very spicy, but yummy!

(Karen) #3242

Gorgeous! What’s the yellow in the vegetables. Is it a golden potato? I see lots of radishes And a red berry, what was that?Beautifully plated!

Nice! Everything looks good. :yum:
I did some grilling early.

(ash) #3245

Recipe?

(Jane) #3246

The red berries were cherry tomatoes. Not sure on the golden veggies. Some root vegetable but not potato as it was a bit sweet.

(Diane) #3247

I used this sauce instead of the pepper flakes.

Edit: And I used a 1/2 tsp of glucomannan powder (AKA konjac flour) to thicken the sauce.

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #3248

Mmmmmmmmm…

(Allie) #3249

Ribeye and eggs for breakfast, same as yesterday.

(Sophie) #3250

Olives with rosemary & garlic. Shout out @dimorrill thanks for the idea! I’m excited!

(Stylee) #3251

Maybe golden beets?