What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

I really like nutritional yeast. I used to have it on my popcorn in my carb days. I’ll have to try it on yoghurt.

(Allie) #3213

I’ll mix it in when it comes to eating it x

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #3214

I’d give you some rubbish spiel as per usual, but I’m not actually sure what’s in this, it’s my wife’s lunch.

I really shot it to give my awesome new red bowl its debut. Unfortunately, my wife filled it when I was expecting her to have far less food in it, so you can’t really see how beautiful it is. Oh well, there’s always tomorrow…

(Claudia) #3215

great idea on what to do with my red curry ground beef i have left in the fridge!
looks amazing

(Heather Meyer) #3216

and a side of Dog! :wink:

(Heather Meyer) #3217

whats the liggt green creamy stuff?

(Allie) #3218

I’m guessing guacamole

(Heather Meyer) #3219

but it looks so light colored and creamy…

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #3220

Indeed. Avocado, lemon juice, salt (if she made it the same way as usual, of course, but that’s how we always make it).

(Stylee) #3221

I think she wants your cooking skills! You seem like quite the home gourmet.

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #3222

Well, I’m a good PHOTOGRAPHER, but only an OK cook, my wife a better cook than I am :slight_smile:

(Claudia) #3223

…and a good writer… your descriptions alone make my mouth water :drooling_face::drooling_face:

(Jody) #3224

Salad (w/ Homemade Mayo, butter lettuce, shrimp, bacon and 1 boiled egg),2 boiled eggs, duck (dark quarter), ham, beef salami, swiss and cheddar cheese, pickled Brussels sprouts, olives AND for @Digital_Dave … PICKLES!

I didn’t finish it all. Had 1 round of salami, 1/2 the slice of ham and 1 slice of swiss … BUT, not pictured was half a slice of the PB Fudge I made.

(Stylee) #3225

You with the duck again, I’m jealous.

(Jody) #3226

Costco was selling a whole duck (packaged as 2 halves) a couple of months ago … I got 3 packs!

(Stylee) #3227

You with the duck again today, I’m so jealous. :poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg:

(Stylee) #3228

I had breakfast with a friend trying to start keto, fun breakfast chocolate coconut flour pancakes with whipped cream and blueberries raspberries and blackberries. Topped with a few pecans

(Jane) #3229

I told ya Belgian’s aren’t afraid of fat!!!

A fatty pork chop with Tarragon cream sauce.

They also make the best frittes in the world (French fries) and of course they brought me some (off camera). I could ignore a mountain of chocolate in front of me but fries are like crack for me. I can see a lot of fasting in my future!!! :rofl:

omg i thought it was a steak with cream and berries!!!

oh woaaaaaaah #skills