What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Deborah ) #3192

Moo’ing steak is the best kind! :slight_smile:

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #3193

Pickles and Boursin look good there!

(Jay) #3194

Saturday’s Meal…

Kinda blew it on Sunday Night at Hibachi, but Today I’ve had MCT Coffee and 2 small jalapeno slim jims :rofl:

(Ellen) #3195

Not eating tonight, but yesterday’s stew using left over beef rib from xmas, no extra fat in this.

Japanese Shabu-Shabu last night

“Salad” for lunch today

Bacon, rare steak, grilled chicken, Brussels sprouts, egg, blue cheese, spinach, olives, blue cheese dressing, olive oil, salt.

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #3197

My well-thought-out-and-researched-and-tested-and-validated-but-yet-to-be-peer-reviewed theory is that by finishing the day with a small amount of berries and cream, I’m reassuring my body that food is in plentiful supply, because these are “luxury” items (in terms of necessity, not really cost) and therefore it can not bother worrying about BMR reduction and just keep keeping on. The shavings of 90 percent Lindt chocolate to finish it should remove any lingering doubt is has, right?

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #3198

Bacon salad is the best salad!

#memealert

Bacon salad is the best only salad!

FTFY :fork_and_knife:

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #3200

As usual, I forked up :frowning:

(Heather Meyer) #3201

#droolworthy

(Heather Meyer) #3202

baby bok choy sauteed lightly with some butter and fresh crushed garlic…little worchestire and then lemon juice and sauteed shrimp mixed in!!
Mmm

(John) #3203

I make a very similar dessert to the one in your picture, about once a week. I usually add about 1oz of crumbled up walnuts or pecans as well.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Turkey deli meat, avocado, and queso fresco drizzled with hot sauce, with a side of green beans.

Brisket. Homemade cucumber kimchi. Pickles. Olives.

(John) #3207

With a side of terrier.

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #3208

You forgot the bat.

Another of my babies for ya :grinning:

(Sophie) #3210

Bullicious! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

(Troy) #3211

Looks so good
What recipe did you use?