What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Heather Meyer) #3152

what are your spices on that bird?

I would love to experiment with that because growing up in an Italian family pasta with marinara was a staple and even though I’m kind of over it now, I would like a low carb alternative for it.

My housemate used salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, cumin and I think that’s all. It’s going to be barkish once it’s out of the smoker so we’ll see how it goes.

MY HALF OF THE CHICKEN!

(Kristin) #3155

Make your sandwich keto! From Subway today:

(Pan Dulce) #3156

I put 6lbs if pork shoulder in the slow cooker for 4hrs with spices and some bullion, wait a day, profit! 8 freezer meals for the house and two giant salads for today :yum:

Some cast iron bacon and a Big Italian Unwich (Genoa Salami, Capicola, Provolone Cheese, Tomato, Onions, Vinaigrette wrapped in lettuce) from Jimmy John’s.

(Becca) #3158

That looks :drooling_face:

It was way, way, way, way too spicy but it was also delicious!

(Becca) #3160

Pepper jack stuffed meatloaf with spinach :ok_hand:t4:

I made two things this weekend! It was a nice small lunch.

First, top round jerky. COMPLETE WIN. Delivered with some creamy Yorkshire gold.

Second, deep fried chicken skins. I thought they’d be just like chicharrones (except chicken instead of pork belly) but I was wrong! It was like eating the best bits (the skin) of Original Recipe KFC. They were so delicious I forgot to take a photo until I was down to the last few.

(Heather Meyer) #3162

I love chicken skin…
I might be guilty of taking the skins of chicken thighs i make for my family and fry them up in a frying pan till crispy and consuming secretly!

(Sophie) #3163

My Favorite! :heart_eyes:

(Jack) #3164

I’ve been trying to perfect a keto scotch egg recipe recently. Getting close with this bacon wrapped beauty but a lot of the yolk leaked out in the air fryer so more sausagemeat needed next time!

(Whole Lotta Rosie The Riveter ) #3165

That looks awesome :open_mouth:

For Science! Looks delicious.

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #3167

As long as things are #FORSCIENCE than we will stand by them

(Heather Meyer) #3168

Tonights Dinner: COW!! seared to a rare cook and served with G.Hughes Sugar Free Hickory BBQ sauce! Went with a Striploin Steak… not very fatty :frowning: All that was on sale today

(Heather Meyer) #3169

I think my Cow might still be moo"ing" a little :hushed:

(Whole Lotta Rosie The Riveter ) #3170

Hopefully your bod handles it better now - would make things easier for you :crossed_fingers:

(Heather Meyer) #3171

yah really hoping…