What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Heather Meyer) #3162

I love chicken skin…
I might be guilty of taking the skins of chicken thighs i make for my family and fry them up in a frying pan till crispy and consuming secretly!

(Sophie) #3163

My Favorite! :heart_eyes:

(Jack) #3164

I’ve been trying to perfect a keto scotch egg recipe recently. Getting close with this bacon wrapped beauty but a lot of the yolk leaked out in the air fryer so more sausagemeat needed next time!

That looks awesome :open_mouth:

For Science! Looks delicious.

(Running from stupidity) #3167

As long as things are #FORSCIENCE than we will stand by them

(Heather Meyer) #3168

Tonights Dinner: COW!! seared to a rare cook and served with G.Hughes Sugar Free Hickory BBQ sauce! Went with a Striploin Steak… not very fatty :frowning: All that was on sale today

(Heather Meyer) #3169

I think my Cow might still be moo"ing" a little :hushed:

Hopefully your bod handles it better now - would make things easier for you :crossed_fingers:

(Heather Meyer) #3171

yah really hoping…

(Running from stupidity) #3172

“The best meat is the on-sale meat” Juice 2019

(Sophie) #3173

This is really lovely. I remember my first Scotch egg. It was 1998 and my first trip to North Yorkshire, in a small local pub that had free range chickens. We sat at picnic tables outside with the chickens all around us. I remember coming home and looking for recipes online. Ha! I only found one in the whole www.! So much has changed. Keep up the good work! :+1:

(Running from stupidity) #3174

Sophisticated breakfast: creamy sous vide eggs, market-sourced crispy bacon, pan-fried garlic bread, and finished with house-made Hollandaise sauce.

(Running from stupidity) #3175

A slow-cooked (36-hour) brisket, cooked in a Cajun/tomato sauce, and presented with a cauliflower puree and Asian greens, both dressed with a salted Australian butter pat.

(Mother of Puppies ) #3176

Are you married? (Just asking :wink:)

(Running from stupidity) #3177

Difficult as it is to believe, yes indeed. 24 years last week.

:joy:

(Jody) #3178

OMAD for Sunday night. Salad (w/ homemade Mayo, butter lettuce, shredded cheese, Shrimp and bacon), Teaton Waters Sausage, 2 deviled eggs, Ham, swiss cheese, olives, and 1/4 roasted duck (breast/wing quarter).

Not pictured: 1 string cheese, 1 cube Keto-fied peanut butter fudge

Here is the fudge (BEFORE the Lily’s Dark Chocolate layer):

and after the dark chocolate layer:

(Jane) #3179

I have two plates just like that! Can’t remember where we picked them up… World Market or Kohl’s maybe. Or Kroger.

Love them.

Bulletproof Coffee
(Full Metal KETO AF) #3180

Sorry no pics, but I have never been a fan of arugula. I think it’s mostly the smell and I am no real fond of mustard type veggies anyway. But I bought a package of arugula and spinach for my lady friend whom I am visiting. She said she liked arugula but after a salad said “I don’t like this as much as I thought “. So a big tub of arugula mix in the fridge this morning and I decided to use a huge handful in my scrambled eggs and added some machego cheese and a Roma tomato fried up in bacon grease after cooking up my morning bacon and guess what, :yum: YUMMY! I will buy arugula again when I get home.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3181

Baby Bok Choy is my favorite green veg. Goes with anything. I blanch for 30 seconds and stir fry it with coconut oil and pink salt, white pepper. Maybe a bit of garlic sometimes.

@Jody22
That’s an awesome OMAD you have there. Any low carb meal with shrimp, duck and sausage too is a total yum fest.