What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

What I do:

Microwaved Cabbage Alfredo

• Slice up 3 to 4 cups of cabbage, about the width of fettuccine noodles
  • Add some sliced onions, about the same width slices as the cabbage.
  • Top with butter and spices (smoked paprika, ginger, hot curry powder, …)
  • Microwave until soft, about 5 minutes. It will reduce to about a cup or so.
  • Mix with some Alfredo sauce
  • Top with meats/cheeses (poached eggs on top are the best!)

Ohhh that sounds SO good! Thank you!!

(Whole Lotta Rosie The Riveter ) #3134

I’ll be number 3 :wink:

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #3135

I’ll admit I shouldn’t have started with The Silmarrillion, but I don’t like the others either :slight_smile:

(Karen) #3136

No one likes the Silmarrillion

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #3137

With cause

(Erik K) #3138

My first fathead pizza with made from scratch marinara!!!

A small snack?

One’s first fathead is a great rite of passage.

(Allie) #3141

No you’re not :joy:

(Heather Meyer) #3142

I call this the"spouse-less I’m too lazy to cook for one" dinner.
Two deluxe European Weiners with a side of freshly sliced cucumber and homemade ranch dip. Bon Appetite!

(Allie) #3143

Breakfast.

Boiled cauliflower from frozen, ground beef pan fried in ghee. Mixed together and fried with shredded cheese added. Sadly it’s reduced fat cheese as that’s what my BF bought for himself and I didn’t have any so used his… but it tastes really good regardless. Loads of salt and pepper added.

Whaaaaaaaatttt??? I found Brussels sprouts!

First time cooking them ever. Cooked with the bacon together. Not as good as the sprouts my cousin’s wife made for me 10(?) years ago. But not shabby for a first go.

(Allie) #3145

That looks tasty :heart_eyes:

my first baked almond bread, hmm turned out to be more a cake :wink:

100gr almond
100gr coconut milk
50gr ghee/butter
bit of salt, oil and baking soda

(Allie) #3147

Food prep for tomorrow.

Cauliflower and broccoli mixed with a little ground beef and half a pack of Boursin with garlic, that’ll likely be breakfast so I can reheat it and eat it hot.

Homemade Bulgarian yoghurt with frozen blueberries (obviously they’ll defrost overnight :joy:), and sardines (in tomato sauce as I’d rather that than rancid oil of some sort) mixed with green olives and an extra 20g EVOO.

Works out as 18.8 net carbs apparently.

Thanks so much @safi and @OgreZed for the inspiration!

Here is my lunch : cabbage noodles wilted in bacon greese with an alfredo sauce of almond milk, cream cheese, parmesan, garlic, Kerrygold and salt/pepper. YUM

I always forget about cabbage. This looks really good. Have you tried it with marinara?

This is what we’re smoking today!

No, but great idea! I am leery of jarred marinara sauce b/c of all the added sugar but am too cheap to shell out $8-10 for the low carb Rao sauce. Maybe I need to make my own!