What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Ellen) #3062

Nom, my to try recipe list is almost as long as my tbr pile now.

It goes really well with a slaw made from shredded cabbage and chopped cilantro, top with mayo and the juice from a couple of limes + salt of course…

(Ellen) #3064

Not in the slightest bit hungry right now but that’s got my mouth watering!

(Running from stupidity) #3065

Inside rabbits :slight_smile:

IKR?

Probably a thoroughly stupid question but have you tried looking for Braunschweiger?

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #3067

A couple at my local farmers market sells them. They’re rabbit farmers (ranchers?) and sell whole rabbits as well as organs for a good price.

(Karen) #3068

Dearest is making some ribeye chunks for me. Later I might have him make a keto muffins with psyllium husk. Doesn’t Understand the meaning of Rare. :unamused:

Using frozen peas to numb my wrist area under the splint. Good use of carbohydrates. Here’s my latest wrist picture.

(bulkbiker) #3069

Looking at the recipes its a cross between coarse pate and rillete…
Its a liver based thing that comes in a sausage shape but is mainly pork liver and pork meat mixed together.

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/256004984

is kind of it but way too carby… probably due to the crap that Tesco have added to it…

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #3070

Chipotle - salad with double steak, salsa, sour cream, and cheese

(Sophie) #3071

That looks painful as hell but I love the use of the frozen carbs for relief. Wishes of speedy healing to you.

(Running from stupidity) #3072

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha. Yes, in the future, when we rely less on carbs as a society:

Them: “But what about the poor farmers? They won’t need to grow peas and carrots anymore. What will they do?”

Us: “Wrists will still be broken and need frozen veggies.”

(Andrew Anderson) #3074

Calzone anyone?

Broke my fast with this simple meal. Lip-on ribeye soaked in butter (delicious), two knackwurst (low carb, even marked “no sugar” on the pack which was great), and a dollop of avocado mayo. Off plate, some macadamia nuts and a bit of prosciutto.

Happy belly.

(Kristin) #3076

Tonight: taco-less taco salad

(Running from stupidity) #3077

Droll

(Running from stupidity) #3078

[spoiler]Also, PMSL[/spoiler]

(Allie) #3079

I hadn’t but just did and no help but thanks for trying.

https://wallysdeli.co.uk/fresh-products/charcuterie/german-charcuterie/fine-liver-sausage-200g.html

Haven’t lived in the UK for years so no idea if that’s any good or a dead end.

It seems like most supermarkets sell it in thin slices so you might have some luck if you ask the meat counter if they have any not sliced yet. Or stop by a good butcher.

(Running from stupidity) #3081

Break-fast: Creamy sous vide eggs, crisp market-sourced bacon and a chicken sausage. Hard to go wrong if this is the first thing you’ve eaten for 18 hours.